or Connect

Posts by StephenHero

It looks pretty clever. I like the wood tray detail. What's it made of?
Fearon Hay Mountain Retreat The Mountains 2008
It's nice to see somebody put lots of effort into a roof detail. Fearon Hay Island Retreat Auckland, NZ 2011
Johann Celsing Woodland Cemetery Crematorium Stockholm, Sweden 2008
Caning is nauseatingly expensive by itself for a dinky dinner chair, but I would guess that the chaise's particularly dense caning and its continuous length over such a big surface area makes it exponentially more expensive and difficult to manufacturer. Considering it requires pretty significant strength to do by hand, and requires such a high level of craft to prevent incongruencies in the texture over such a long and visible continuous weave, I'm guessing they have a...
I believe I posted this a while back, but there were only a few photos at the time. These new ones featuring daylight warrant posting. This is HoF material. RCR Arquitectes Entremuros House Girona, Spain 2011
Beautiful architecture that narrowly defeats an interior decorator's efforts to ruin it. I'd post more photos of the interior, but it toes the line of Pottery Barn catalog, and I wouldn't want that to be interpreted as an endorsement. I-10 Studio (Wendell Burnett, Rick Joy, Marwan Al-Sayed, etc.) Amangiri Resort Canyon Point, Utah 2013
No.
Hertl-Architekten Gartenhaus Ennsdorf, Austria 2014 1 2 3 4
Uwe Schroeder Haus Hundertacht Bonn, Germany 2006