or Connect

Posts by StephenHero

Ooh, that's a great resource. Thanks!
I'm looking for some help. A friend of mine is trying to buy a "vintage" gold Rolex with an onyx facing and black leather band. I've found some photos of online of some desirable models, particularly models 1803, 1601, and 16078, but I haven't found any prices. Anybody have any idea what these models (particularly circa 1970 models) go for? Less than mint condition isn't a dealbreaker, but functionality is. We're hoping to find something under $4k. Is that feasible? Sorry...
It's barely tolerable, which is better than most of BIG's projects. I thought the previous version was preferable.
This isn't perfect, but it's unique and interesting. I wish I could find more interior shots. José Cubilla San Francisco Building Asuncion, Paraguay 2013
Come on, bro. I can hear you...
It feels like a good time to make an inventory of New York's shiny new toys that are being built. Tadao Ando's 152 Elizabeth Roman & Williams' The Fitzroy (W. 24th Street) Alvaro Siza's 611 West 56th Street Herzog & De Meuron's 170 Leroy David Chipperfield's The Bryant Robert M. Stern's 30 Park Place Renzo Piano's Soho Tower (Broome & Watts) Herzog & De Meuron w/ John Pawon's 215 Chrystie St. Norman Foster's 150 E.53rd
I swear to God, GWX upgrade notice programmer, I will hunt you down in your sleep and kill you......
MESURA Architects A Garden of Carved Stone Peratallada, Spain 2014
Wernerfield A Really Great Party House Dallas, Texas 2015