or Connect

Posts by StephenHero

I ended up buying two pairs, the AKG 702 and the Sennheiser Momentum. Hated the flat sound of the 702's, and it wasn't worth the effort investing in an amp to make them sound better. There was no life to anything I played out of them. The Momentums are pretty good, but well below the sound quality of my broken Audio Technicas. To their credit, the build quality appears much better, but the sound just isn't there for what I paid for them. My ears are fairly large and these...
I can't stop looking at these photos. It's honestly brilliant. The only room that isn't devoutly committed to The Vision is the office, which seems to have been held back from its full potential by the patriarch. But every other room is on board. The attention to detail is everywhere. That arched gate in stone veneer is a gift from God. And the carpeted toilet? I'm hard.
I'd keep it exactly as is so that in twenty years when hipsters have enough money to buy a house they'll fight over the only one on the market ironic enough for their tastes.
Hey guiz, I'm trying to get some high-end headphones for under $250. I've bought two pairs of Audio Technicas ATH-AD 700's that have broken out on me after a year. Needless to say, I want durability to go with sound quality. Here's what I'm looking at: Sennheiser 558 Sennheiser 598 Sennheiser Momentum (Over Ear) AKG 702 AKG Q 701 Quincy Jones Philips Fidelio X1 Philips Fidelio L1 Grado SR80i Grado SR225i Any thoughts on the best bang for my buck? Open or closed design...
Chemex: Should I do it?
Can't. Too busy calling people names.
Slow down, guys. I can barely keep up with all this hot shit content you're providing.
Alright, I kind of take back what I said. I had a slice at Joe's last night and it was bonkers good. It has a uniquely charred crust for a regular slice. Maybe it is better than John's.
John's, although I don't think either are in the upper echelon of pizza right now. John's might crack the top 15, but probably not. Another place a few doors down called Keste is really good, but I only had their pistachio and sausage pizza which is too esoteric to build a reputation on. They also serve some gluten free shit, which is admittedly contemptible.