or Connect

Posts by StephenHero

So... I've spent the last couple years following the runway shows pretty closely and I want to get some better opinions. I don't care about fashion in the social sense so I don't follow the news or know how to pronounce names of labels and so forth , but I do think the creativity of the design warrants extreme praise. In many ways, it feels like fashion is the most effective form of creativity in its ability to offer an abundance of materialized creative offerings in the...
Hence, the Carvaggio of pizza. Women absolutely swoon for this guy so hard, and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't give him a handjob for his sauce recipe.
I went to Motorino last week and it was just awful. I got a mushroom pizza with a waterlogged crust. The gal pal had a margherita, but it was only decent.
I thought I was the only person that was creepily fond of Pat Kiernan. Glad to see I'm not alone. Not glad to see I have competition.
A comrade left this on the subway last night. Should I do it?
Great stuff, guys! Keep the quality content coming.
Anyone have strong opinions on the following books? I'm looking for a new one, and these are on my radar. I'm trying to break into a couple of these respective authors/genres. Augustus by John Williams I, Claudius by Robert Graves A Handful of Dust by Evelyn Waugh Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie [Various] by Graham Greene
You still storing all this junk on your fridge for your wristwatch action shots?
Could you fuckwads be any more insufferable if you tried?
1. The vast majority of people don't cook [for shit], thus their needs are minimal. Many people (like my mom) have debilitating kitchens due primarily to how unnecessarily large and cluttered they are.2. This would be a fair point if the kitchen hadn't transitioned to the role of primary social space for the typical newly-constructed home. If this were the 19th century, the kitchen would be relegated to utilitarian space outside the view of guests, where it could be as...