or Connect

Posts by StephenHero

A comrade left this on the subway last night. Should I do it?
Great stuff, guys! Keep the quality content coming.
Anyone have strong opinions on the following books? I'm looking for a new one, and these are on my radar. I'm trying to break into a couple of these respective authors/genres. Augustus by John Williams I, Claudius by Robert Graves A Handful of Dust by Evelyn Waugh Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie [Various] by Graham Greene
You still storing all this junk on your fridge for your wristwatch action shots?
Could you fuckwads be any more insufferable if you tried?
1. The vast majority of people don't cook [for shit], thus their needs are minimal. Many people (like my mom) have debilitating kitchens due primarily to how unnecessarily large and cluttered they are.2. This would be a fair point if the kitchen hadn't transitioned to the role of primary social space for the typical newly-constructed home. If this were the 19th century, the kitchen would be relegated to utilitarian space outside the view of guests, where it could be as...
No, dumbshit.
These are fine. Fuck the rest.
Show me a kitchen with a tall fridge and I'll tell you why it's shitty.
The one sacrifice I'd feel obligated to make for the sake of design is the large fridge. I'd go with a smaller refrigerator underneath the counter, likely with glass doors. Crouching over to fetch butter is far preferable to having a huge ugly fridge that fucks up all the lines of the room. Since it can only be about 6'3" tall feet, and since suspended cabinets can only be about 5'9" above the finished floor, you're dealing with two incongruent sets of lines. Add a...