or Connect

Posts by StephenHero

Chemex: Should I do it?
Can't. Too busy calling people names.
Slow down, guys. I can barely keep up with all this hot shit content you're providing.
Alright, I kind of take back what I said. I had a slice at Joe's last night and it was bonkers good. It has a uniquely charred crust for a regular slice. Maybe it is better than John's.
John's, although I don't think either are in the upper echelon of pizza right now. John's might crack the top 15, but probably not. Another place a few doors down called Keste is really good, but I only had their pistachio and sausage pizza which is too esoteric to build a reputation on. They also serve some gluten free shit, which is admittedly contemptible.
Joe's on the corner?! Puh-leaze, bro. It's not even the best pizza on the block.
So... I've spent the last couple years following the runway shows pretty closely and I want to get some better opinions. I don't care about fashion in the social sense so I don't follow the news or know how to pronounce names of labels and so forth , but I do think the creativity of the design warrants extreme praise. In many ways, it feels like fashion is the most effective form of creativity in its ability to offer an abundance of materialized creative offerings in the...
Hence, the Carvaggio of pizza. Women absolutely swoon for this guy so hard, and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't give him a handjob for his sauce recipe.
I went to Motorino last week and it was just awful. I got a mushroom pizza with a waterlogged crust. The gal pal had a margherita, but it was only decent.