or Connect

Posts by StephenHero

Those people are the fucking worst. This same issue happened with Renzo Piano recently when he was getting an award for the Shard in London and the ARB was emailing people not to call him an architect in publication. It's ridiculous to not formally consider Pawson an architect, but Renzo Piano is more of an architect in any capacity than anybody on the planet. I just don't understand how anybody could make such a request with a straight face. these and other efforts in...
Are you referring to the same travertine we are? Because the one we're referring to is the one that the Colosseum, Pantheon, St. Peter's, and about half of Italy are faced with. You must be thinking of a different one. Regardless, your opinion is retarded. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
Who do you think I am, Sakagawea?
What fucking house are you looking at? The stone is travertine, not some lowly sandstone. The great benefit of travertine is color. Since it's finely porous, slightly reflective, and striated with really beautiful patterns of white and yellows, the expansive surfaces of the house will change in color throughout the day to reflect the color of the ocean and the horizon. It's like...the perfect material for one's interest in color in the given context. In the evening, the...
Alberto Campo Baeza House of the Infinite Plane Cádiz, Spain 2014
Post a building and I'll tell you why I hate it.
MoK, who's on your team? You're up by quite a bit I see.
Carl-Viggo Hølmebakk Mortuary at Asker Cemetery Asker, Norway 1996