or Connect

Posts by rafatmit

Quote: Originally Posted by Shiny Was at the Marshalls in Pentagon City. They had 2 RL Purple label navy solid suits for $999. MSRP is/was 2695 according to the tag. One was a 44L and the other was a 40R (i think). I actually saw three or four of these yesterday, including a 42L I might have bought if it had not had a tiny tear near the left shoulder.
I grabbed this on Gilt and it turned out to be too large for my arm. Reselling for the $62 I paid. Thanks!
Love the boots. Do you know what last they are?
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 In other news, the sterling tie bar is SOLD OUT. I gave fair warning! The new shipment should arrive before Thanksgiving. Argh, this has been sitting in my cart for a week while I try to reduce my order to under $1000. Guess I have to be more decisive.
Just got some wonderful chukkas from dv3. Quick shipment, great communication; he even offered to deliver them personally instead of mailing them (which, for timing reasons, did not work out). Would happily purchase from again.
Beautiful chukkas. PM sent.
Oh wait, I see what you mean. I always assumed that button was not attached but was part of a cuff link.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird's One View No, but it can be converted to a convertible cuff by adding a button. I don't understand. Do you mean the placket button?
Isn't this just another name for a convertible cuff?
Um, yea. Thanks for that, doctorstyle. What, did Cliff kick your puppy?