or Connect

Posts by faust

FVCK NO! $500 for Theory - that's an insult to your wallet. You can easily get a Costume National or a Neil Barrett leather jacket in that range if you are willing to wait and hunt.
Quote: Originally Posted by JET ^That stinks, sorry to hear. Just ordered a plush top queen size w hotel mattress, should be here in a couple more days. Does the coupon still work?
Quote: Originally Posted by Stax my league doesn't draft until after the preseason games have ended. Same, I actually set it up so in my league. I hate it when one of your starters goes down in preaseason.
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I think that that's a little unfair. They don't carry the really high end stuff, but they have solid mix of moderately priced brands like 5EP, Engineered Garments, and Spruce (W+H now) that you don't find at discount stores (or if you do, PM me, because I would like to go to those stores.) I'll agree that the selection is not really adventurous. I see it as sort of an East Coast American Rag - used to be a great...
Got my tickets to London! Chelsea v. Liverpool - here I come!!
I never understood the appeal. Everything in that store is overpriced hipsterwear that you can find in discount stores. They tried to bring some real designers once, but it never worked.
Quote: Originally Posted by kitonbrioni It's a nice jacket, however, have you considered a knee length wool overcoat also? Not in herringbone. The whole point of my hunt was to find a classic luxurious pattern in a modern cut. I already have a knee-length coat - I think that's a perfect cut for a man. I may want to get another one in black.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Please tell me this is a typo! yes, fixed
I actually like the sleeves like that. I'd rather have them the right length when walking or extending my arms rather when having my arms down. Besides, with gloves on I think it'll look perfect.
i'll give you treefiddy...