or Connect

Posts by faust

Quote: Originally Posted by Renault78law Thanks! Any idea how long the coupon is good for? I'm in the market for a bed. How does this bed compare in price to the comparable Simmons? From what I hear it's practically the same, but with coupon it's coming out cheaper. I'm not sure how long the coupon will last. Read this thread, http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...ighlight=35%25
Quote: Originally Posted by macuser3of5 ...So, I need some more ties. I don't want superskinny 1" ties, nor do I want 3.75" power ties I've been poking around on the internet, and I found a site (www.narrowties.com) that has the width I like, 2" to 2/5", what are your thoughts on that? Secondly, are there any other places to get narrow-not-skinny ties? I'm looking for a good variety. Too bad Helmut Lang went under, this would be a lot easier...
Quote: Originally Posted by Luc-Emmanuel specifically, Italy and Spain. !luc Yea. My Roche Bobois stuff is made in Italy - excellent quality.
Quote: Originally Posted by jonglover I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get Muji (maybe online?) other than the MoMA store, as their selection is pretty pathetic and overpriced. MOMA will be greatly expanding their Muji selection in the very near future. BTW, I've been to the Muji store in Milan, and I came away with nothing. Maybe in Japan it's dirt cheap, but in Europe/US the quality no longer warrants the prices.
I think it's pretty funny for someone from Europe (granted UK is not what continental Europe is) that furniture is cheaper in the US. Everyone knows that best furniture is made in Europe, so how can we in the US pay less?!
I hear good things about mattresses the use at W hotels. Their store is having 35% off sale right now with this coupon T6X4Aand they deliver QUICK. http://whotelsthestore.com/subcatego...gory_map_id=10
crap, sorry that the other pix didn't work, let's try again...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt You are being kind. Ligne Roset products are pretty badly made in general. They bridge the gap between Ikea and high end modern design. Interlubke makes does a great job with cabinetry, so I imagine that this line of beds is excellent. Why do you say that, I'm curious? Another vote for Interlubke - but damn expensive... Here is my bed - I love it, and when I bought it, it wasn't that expensive...
sexiest woman i've seen - monica bellucci I want to be that peach.
To the OP, it's from SS/05, if you wanted to know. I almost bought it myself.