or Connect

Posts by faust

Quote: Originally Posted by ryan123 just wondering "what," not "how many." 125%
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy Hallak Cleaners in NYC saved a beige sued coat of mine that been marked with a blue ball point pen. They are remarakble. Thank you. I shall give them a call. How much did that set you back, if you don't mind me asking?
Hey all, So, I am looking at a leather jacket, light beige in color. The problem is it has fairly small blue penmarks from a ballpoint pen. Question - are these removable? The jacket is fairly inexpensive, so I would not mind paying good money ($50-75?) to have the marks removed. Would a good leather cleaner do it, or is it impossible? Are there DIY methods? TIA.
Lanvin, just like Cardin and Dior, has licensed the shit out of the label back in the day, so you never know what you are going to get.
Do any of these tailors do leather? I need to have sleeves shortened on a leather jacket. TIA. BTW, surprised noone mentioned Ramon's. They do a good job - they mended my wife's coat in 3 places (it was in bad shape), and it looked brand new. He wanted to charge me $75 for the sleeves on the leather jacket, a bit too much I thought.
I'm back.
Just say no.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac is that really true? because Stella, Heiny, and Amstel taste remarkably terrible, across the board here. OMG have you ever tried Heiny Lite? it is the worst beer there is... Certainly true in my experience.
People forget that there is a difference in level of discomfort one wishes to tolerate on a two hour flight and a seven hour flight.
Audi TT