or Connect

Posts by marc237

I first saw him in Demon with a Glass Hand, a precursor to so many great sci-fi plots. He was excellent.
Your measurements indicate that it is 42S and not a 43R.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria How about a dedicated subforvm just for spam? - B Yes, but it could result in the part being greater than the whole. Or, we could have a thread devoted to clothing issues, one devoted to snark, etc.
Would be even easier if we required the spam to be self reporting. Save even more time.
Quote: Originally Posted by zillka i'd say the opposite... there's a restaurant in Gramercy that we frequent for brunch.. everyone in shitty t-shirts and sweats gets treated like gold, since we all rolled out of bed from a drunken orgy the night before.. it's the people with fedoras/aviators/dress pants/shirts (srly for brunch?!) that the staff don't attend to, because they know they're either tourists from omaha/cali or poseurs. rich people in...
I have had some success with decent quality polo shirts and summer sweaters, misc. indeterminate Italian long-sleeve shirts, and little else.
So, I was watching an excessive amount of television and movies from the 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s this weekend and noticed that trouser inseams, until the mid 1960s, seemed to have no break. Indeed, the pants often had an inch or more between the hem and the top of the shoe heel. I was wondering why the evolution from no break to the current tendency to excessive break. Was this purely a function of the transition to longer length jeans and wider trouser legs beginning in...
I launder all shirts after each wearing. However, I also do not wear undershirts - ever.
Quote: Originally Posted by musicguy IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by ronnie77 Hello, sorry for late reply. I had to suddenly leave my city for some work therefore was unable to post many pics. sorry to disappoint a few of you.. some people think I am a fraud, however if you go to rocky's website, you'll see a testimonial from me in his website. here are some photos of the suits and some photos of his shirts. thanks. PS. since all my suits are gone for dry cleaning after my long trip,...