or Connect

Posts by marc237

Would you please post measurements and a photo on the interior? Thank you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Boss1982 greetings members - do you think this is an authentic Fendi sport coat? http://cgi.ebay.com/Gorgeous-authent...item3efe653878 ebay member named saaspo Might be an orphaned suit jacket and unvented, if that matters to you.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Absolutely. My only point was that some people do, in fact, have a Constitutionally-guaranteed right to see a doctor. Just not those of us on the outside. Seems like a fine arrangement - medical care, 3 hots, a cot and the company of a strapping young man. Might be my retirement plan unless the 401Ks make a comeback.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero So you have no problem with paying in to those funds but getting nothing back for your family if you die before you're able to reach their use? I'd prefer low taxes so I could keep the money and invest it as I see fit to ensure a better ROI than Uncle Sam can give, but if that's your idea of a prudent financial choice more power to ya. SS Retirement does provide income for surviving spouses and...
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Just FYI, that statement is incorrect. Estelle v. Gamble, 429 U.S. 97, 97 S. Ct. 285, 50 L. Ed. 2d 251 (1976) Not to quibble, but isn't the takeaway that if one is an involuntary guest of the state, the failure to receive medical care when one is sick is cruel and unusual punishment under the 8th Amendment. Hence, non-offenders are not entitled to medical care, at least under the U.S. Constitution (they...
Folk are possibly unaware that all working Americans are already required to purchase into a health insurance plan - Medicare. Money is taking out of our paychecks and Medicare is available upon reaching a certain age. Folk also are taxed for social security, money is taken out and social security is available at a certain point based on age or disability and necessary work history. Most states also tax for disability insurance and unemployment insurance. There are...
Quote: Originally Posted by forex That still is a 6" drop. Respectfully disagree. The drop would represent the difference between the tagged sizes. Thus, for a 6" drop on a 42R, the pants would be a 36" waist. If the pants are a 39 waist on a 42R jacket, the drop is 3".
You may want to recheck the chest measurements. A 42R usually translates to a 44" or 45" inch chest.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday No one ever loves Barry Nelson. Jimmy!
Connery Also, while I like gadgets, etc., From Russia with Love remains, IMHO, the best of the Bond movies - closest to the book, not an excess of impossible toys, a great locale, wonderful plot lines, and fun villains (excellent fight on the train). Oh yeah, the dame was not bad either.