or Connect

Posts by dragonxking

I guess I'm alone because I prefer the William
this forum tends to frown upon jcrew but a well fitting jcrew shirt will look better than a ill-fitting ____ shirt. cheap solution - roll your sleeves up and tuck in your shirt
anyone who knows the music industry knows that album sales aren't an accurate measure of success how else would dr. dre, snoop dogg, and birdman make it on the list of forbes hip hop top 10 this year without any of them putting out a platinum album kanye's declining album sales has more to do with the state of the music industry
Somet 003 Size 28 Selling it for a friend of mine who soaked it once and wore it literally like 4 times, didn't like it, left it at my pad and now wants to sell it. that f**ker also took the top button off and lost it, so there's NO TOP BUTTON. Waist - 15.5", Rise approx 8.25" Hem - 7.5" Thigh - 11" $100 Shipped ConUS these retail for like 3 hundo btw. also keep in mind that the rise is very low, so it's best that you have a small hip too
I have fattened beyond repair and am selling off a bunch of stuff so just look for my threads. Prices are not negotiable. I am super sad right now that I don't fit any of the stuff I'm selling... Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Polo shirt - probably one of the most interesting polo shirts i've ever seen. perfect for this hot ass weather Red/Blue Polo shirt with BD Collar and even a button on the back of the collar P2P - 18" Length - 27.25" Price - only $40 shipped ConUS...
I have fattened beyond repair and am selling off a bunch of stuff so just look for my threads. Prices are not negotiable. I am super sad right now that I don't fit any of the stuff I'm selling... Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Made in USA Short Sleeved Blue Oxford Shirt with nice collar roll P2P - 20" Length - 30.5 Tagged Size - BB0 (whatever that means) Price - $50 Shipped ConUS.
I have fattened beyond repair and am selling off a bunch of stuff so just look for my threads. Prices are not negotiable. I am super sad right now that I don't fit any of the stuff I'm selling... Grail status chambray shirt right here. additional details like side gussets and red stitching on back-collar button hole crying hard right now cause i don't fit it Gitman x Inventory Chambray BD Shirt - Size Small Sold out right now P2P - 18.5" Length - 30.5" Price - $90
I have fattened beyond repair and am selling off a bunch of stuff so just look for my threads. Prices are not negotiable. I am super sad right now that I don't fit any of the stuff I'm selling... Gitman x HyR (Inventory) collab Grey BD Oxford shirt with added details like side gussets and red stitching on the back-collar button hole shirt sold out in a quickness P2P - 19" Length - 30.75 Tagged small Price - $90 Shipped CONUS
I have fattened beyond repair and am selling off a bunch of stuff so just look for my threads. Prices are not negotiable. I am super sad right now that I don't fit any of the stuff I'm selling... Gitman Vintage Red/Blue/Black/White Plaid. Sold out in a quickness at Context. was so happy when i copped, but now i'm sad as f*** i don't fit it P2P - 19" Length - 31.25" Price - $90 Shipped CONUS
I have fattened beyond repair and am selling off a bunch of stuff so just look for my threads. Prices are not negotiable. I am super sad right now that I don't fit any of the stuff I'm selling... Gitman Vintage White BD Oxford Shirt, Made in USA Tagged size 14.5 P2P - 18" Length - 30.4" Price - $80 Shipped CONUS Paypal