or Connect

Posts by Liquidus

Acorn fabric is having a 20% off everything sale this month. Must spend 100 pounds before discount. http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=5ff5da210030d54c7cb42d175&id=75e61445cd&e=62341c8bc1
There was for me, as I'm new to the process of buying fabric. If I'm doing this right, I would be paying $240 plus shipping & duty for 2 meters of fabric for a jacket. My tailor will do a CMT jacket for $700 while he quoted me $1,400 for a jacket using the fabric I'm buying. He buys fabric through Isles Textiles so maybe they're making a big profit on resale.edit: Called Isles Textiles and they quoted me $150 per yard for fabrics in the Steadfast book.
For anyone that is interested, I called Smith's Woolens today and they do in fact sell to individuals. The man I spoke to, David, quoted me a price of 80 pounds (ex-VAT) per meter for a navy hopsack in the Steadfast line. The best way to communicate with them is via email at sales@smithwoollens.co.uk.
Does anyone know where I can buy Saphir Suede Renovateur spray?
I'm also very interested in pictures. Do you know what fabric you picked? Besides the full canvas, what "extras" added $500?
I'd buy one off you if you want to split shipping.
I recommend looking into APC New Standard or 3Sixteen SL-100X. Both popular cuts on here.
If it bothers you and you don't mind getting a different size, go for it.
If it bothers you and you don't mind getting a different size, go for it.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into the steadfast.