or Connect

Posts by Liquidus

What reviews? Are you a 10.5 D US? Another way to get discounted shoes are factory seconds. The problem with buying shoes on discount is that even if you find something in your size, it's probably an unpopular design/color. The "bang for your buck" mentality doesn't really work in the world of clothing in my experience. I was thinking in the same way 3 years ago. Now I buy C&J Handgrade at full price and don't regret it at all.
C&J Westbourne. Check Robert Old. You can't have superior design AND quality AND a low price.
At your price range (~$450) Crockett and Jones Benchgrade is what people here like.
It's easy to get any BB 1818 suit for around $700-$800. There's a 25% sale right now.
It's easy to get any BB 1818 suit for around $700-$800. There's a 25% sale right now. You don't know enough to do well with MTM.
How much are you trying to pay? The best fitting ones will be the C&J ones.
Are you saying that 3913 is not a hopsack, but a plain weave? What's the number of your Steadfast hopsack? Thanks.
I've heard that it's questionable whether they actually do that. But they do help keep a shoe's shape.
Aside from the pricing, I think the handgrade shoe trees fit my 337 perfectly.
I'm looking for something similar. Is the Smith 3913 you're looking at from Botany?