or Connect

Posts by Liquidus

Those cufflinks in your profile pic are awesome. Can I get details? Thanks!
I would be ecstatic if my Marcolianis last three years.
Not sure about those sandals but it's a good look. In my opinion, people here could be a bit more "casual" when it comes to their casual wear.
Nialma. I was drawn in by their "4 for 3" deal, which made their Black Label shirts about $120 each. This was several months ago.I previously have gotten my shirts from MyTailor, and have tried their 2-ply (bad), Executive (1 out of 2 was decent), and TM Silver (good) lines.Out of the four shirts I got from Nialma, one was decent quality while two were terrible. They're like thin, rough, paper. They also wrinkle easily and don't iron well. Also, the fused collars have...
I have to say that I got four of their Thomas Mason Black Label shirts and the quality is terrible. I question whether they're even Thomas Mason.
Nice fit. Would that be considered a "nipped waist"?
You'd think that at least one other BB SA would know about this place and make an effort to get some customers.
Does anyone have recommendations for casual jackets? Nothing looks that great from stock pictures and I have a gift card that I need to use.
Bringing this thread back for a similar question: I've gotten into West Coast Swing, and I have found that my dainite-soled suede C&J Chelsea boots work very well in terms of comfort. I've found the dainite soles to be fine on cement and on the tile? (not sure what it's called) floor of the college building that I practice in. However, I've never danced on a ballroom floor and am not sure how that will work with danite soles. I'm happy to buy dancing shoes that are high...