or Connect

Posts by Liquidus

I believe that you can buy beer in bottle form.
2.5" is too thin. I would start with 3 inches. Get a spread collar.
That looks terrible.
I would really like a Chelsea Boot in a Dark Brown similar to the following: . This is actually a Dark Brown Cottesmore made for Barneys but you get the idea. I'm looking for a non-super narrow last and doesn't have to be C&J. Any recommendations?
Those cufflinks in your profile pic are awesome. Can I get details? Thanks!
I would be ecstatic if my Marcolianis last three years.
Not sure about those sandals but it's a good look. In my opinion, people here could be a bit more "casual" when it comes to their casual wear.
Nialma. I was drawn in by their "4 for 3" deal, which made their Black Label shirts about $120 each. This was several months ago.I previously have gotten my shirts from MyTailor, and have tried their 2-ply (bad), Executive (1 out of 2 was decent), and TM Silver (good) lines.Out of the four shirts I got from Nialma, one was decent quality while two were terrible. They're like thin, rough, paper. They also wrinkle easily and don't iron well. Also, the fused collars have...
I have to say that I got four of their Thomas Mason Black Label shirts and the quality is terrible. I question whether they're even Thomas Mason.
Nice fit. Would that be considered a "nipped waist"?