or Connect

Posts by Liquidus

I ordered 2 yards of Steadfast 1561 (Navy Hopsack) directly from Smiths for 146 pounds. Shipping to USA was 12 pounds.sales@smithwoollens.co.uk
I would also recommend Andreas Gorges for semi-bespoke. I think there's a big benefit to working with a local tailor as opposed to a traveling one if you're new to bespoke.
Can anyone comment on how their pair of calfskin Chelsea boots have creased? Wondering if they crease any more or less than a lace-up wholecut, being a slip-on. All the pictures here are of brand new shoes, but I want to consider how they look after being worn.
Bringing this post back as I really want a 2nd pair of suede chelsea boots. I currently have the C&J Chelsea 8 on the 341 last and they're my go-to shoe with jeans. I would like to get a 2nd pair of suede boots but would rather not get the exact same color/style. Anyone have any recommendations? Open to other manufacturers as well. Currently, I'm thinking of the C&J Cranford on the 360 last: http://www.crockettandjones.com/Product/Cranford-3-Charcoal-Wine#.UksHvT90mPM
I think you're looking for the Streetwear forum.
You're not ready for bespoke yet.
Post a fit pic before buying.
As if there was some reason to hide it? It seems like the kind of thinking that is contributing to the decline of tailored menswear. I already have my own account there so no big deal to me.
Find a group activity that you like doing, and do that. Talk to the other people doing it and suggest hanging out.
I have the same shoe but my shine on the toes is no where near as nice. What is your method?