or Connect

Posts by kmdsimpson

I think that's right. I also think that Yoox sources its inventory differently. My guess is Yoox is buying large lots of merchandise, probably without knowing specifically what they are getting; e.g.: here's a lot of 100 shirts from supplier x. They get it really cheap, obviously. But they are not spending time having buyers decide which items to carry, as Mr. Porter is. They buy cheap, in bulk, then they get it on the site as quickly as they can. Very lean...
It's washed black. The website picture is pretty accurate:http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22385666
Another +1 on the Irving. Great value on sale; it might be worth full price, but $295 is a lot for a shirt.I almost didn't try it on, because I assumed it would have the same fit as the Star Iron, which is too slim for me. But this shirt fits great.Anyone know if they have changed their shirt fit, or is this intended to be different than the Star Iron and the other slim shirts from that season?(on a side note: I noticed J Crew has their Star Iron wannabes out this...
That is a very cool link. I was just lucky enough to get one on sale today!
The Dream Box redesign hurts my eyes. Bright red "Last one available" along with huge red exclamation point graphics... I can't focus on the goods themselves.
I've been comparing the same boot, as well! Tough choice. 20% off makes the decision even tougher.Dainite vs. Commando sole. The Steeple has a bellows tongue, too.
Herring does it on their Steeple boot.http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=50&shoeid=4506
Blue suede Stows from Yoox:
A little late on this, but those Yoox boots look to be a boot version of the old McMurray. Made in Italy, and they were around $700. Definitely branded RL and not Polo. Kind of a distressed leather and rubber soles.But really came here to comment on this.. anyone looked at the email from this morning advertising new chino fits? Click on "compare fit" and look at what shoes the models are wearing - all different versions of the Marlow. I got a kick out of...
Thanks. I don't think they will enough for me.