or Connect

Posts by kmdsimpson

I finally took a look at this. Not sure what they are doing - are they trying to equate shirt size to suit size? That's crazy.At least they still show the cm measurement on the size chart, so you can convert back to your neck size in inches (if you don't already know), and then look up their new "US" size.
That pic belongs to Cold Iron. Search this thread and you will find that he owns and knows about virtually every boot made by AE.
This is a brand new with tags Caruso suit in 40R (actually, 50R European, drop 7). This is a great workhorse or basic suit for someone needing a solid staple color in their closet. Caruso makes great suits. This suit has a flattering fit, European but not too slim. Full canvas construction Loro Piana Super 150s wool 3 roll 2 1/2 style Dual side vents Sleeve buttons CANNOT be make working Shoulder basting intact, pockets stitched shut, extra buttons included Flat front...
That retro branding on the sole is cool. That's a great find. Congrats!
I have a gently worn Band of Outsiders blue overdyed OCBD. Size is L, but fits more like a medium. This shirt has been worn a handful of times and always hung to dry. There is loose thread at one of the collar buttons (see picture) - easily fixed. Made in the USA. Extra buttons are sewn into the tag. Note pictures taken inside with flash. Quick sale price of $25 shipped, CONUS. PM me here or email/paypal at kmdsimpson@live.com Thanks for looking!
I have two one nice BBBF shirts designed by Thom Browne, size BB2, which is medium, or 15 1/2 34. This shirt is three or four years old, but in pristine condition - worn only once or twice, hung dry. Features heavy oxford cloth, rounded plackets, side gussets, and locker loops. Made in the USA. Here is the size conversion chart from the Brooks Brothers site: Photos were taken with flash. $50, including shipping, CONUS. PM me here or email/paypal at...
The Tartan plaid shirt SOLD. Only Windowpane available. I have two nice BBBF shirts designed by Thom Browne, both size BB2, which is medium, or 15 1/2 34. These are three or four years old, but both shirts are in pristine condition - worn only once or twice each, hung dry. Both feature heavy oxford cloth, rounded plackets, side gussets, and locker loops. Made in the USA. Size chart from Brooks Brothers site: Photos were taken with flash. $50 each, including...
I THINK (not 100% sure about this) that these Italian shoes are recraftable. However, in the past they would resole them using the same soles and technique as when they were new - Bologna. Now they put on some other type of sole when they do it that makes it look more like a welted loafer.
The website says 20% off all clearance in stores and online. Read the subtitle here:http://www.allenedmonds.com/wcsstore/AllenEdmonds/Attachment/content/clearance.html?utm_source=StyleForum&utm_medium=RileyHayesPPC&utm_campaign=2014_0219_ClearanceSale&utm_content=ShopNowI don't know if they'd have much clearance stock in stores - definitely not the ones waiting to be made - but it's worth a try.
Yeah, I found the same thing when I Googled. If they're 4444, not going to work for me. But the extra sizing monkeying around you reference means I'll just stay away.Thanks!