or Connect

Posts by kmdsimpson

New shirts sound great - exactly the changes I would have asked you to make. Looking forward to them.Also anxiously awaiting the new Napoli suits. I think 9 is about perfect for the lapels. Those are going to be killer suits!
Ben, not sure if I am measuring correctly, but if I follow the seam at the top of the notch, it is closer to 9.5 cm. I think most of my suits are in the 9 range, so this is a little wide.Are you still planning another run of the Benjamin shirts - the slimmer version (which I think is sort of your "regular" fit)?Looking forward to the new Maco/Caruso suits!
I had the same question; forgot to ask. Perhaps Bl@ster has a small foot? Curious to hear the answer.
Not sure if I feel lucky or unlucky that the Eagle County last does not fit me. Yet another fantastic make-up.AE would be crazy not to bring this show back with some of the designs created here.
Bl@ster, these are simply outstanding. Maybe the best use of bourbon leather I have ever seen.It got me thinking about the "One Shoe" concept from Mafoo. This could be the semi-casual/denim version of that. I'm seriously thinking about copying your specs, then deciding which/how many pairs of shoes I would get rid of for lack of wear.
For 4537, think dress shoe size, as it is designed to be worn with thin socks. It does not have the "Trickers roominess", but rather fits like any other brand of dress shoes would. I think Barrie fits a little large, right, so most people size down .5? I would stay TTS for the 4537, which would be 7.5 UK if you are 8 US - except that if you are an E width that adds another wrinkle.
This is correct. They don't show the sales tax in the refund amount they quote you, but it will be included in the actual amount they refund to your credit card. I think their system must just not be set up to calculate the tax refund until they actually run the refund with the credit card company, which they don't do until they receive the merchandise back.Don't worry - it works. And if there is a mistake, they will correct it. I've had that happen early on and they...
A few suggestions.See if you can find some Incotex on sale. They make some really nice cotton/linen blends and are SF approved. Expensive, though. Here are a bunch of Incotex on Yoox: http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponline?dept=men&gender=U&season=E&textsearch=incotex#/textsearch=incotex&dept=men&gender=U&page=1&attributes=%7b%27ctgr%27%3a%5b%27pntln1%27%5d%7d&season=XI know Polo makes linen pants. I got a pair of cotton/linen a few seasons ago on sale that are really...
It's interesting you point those two things out, because I'd forgotten about them. The lapels are the "usual" size for the Italian suits I like; I suppose they look a little wide because the suit is slim. I'm personally not a fan of narrow lapels and don't own any suits with them. The pants are slim. When I first received the suit, I almost returned it because I wasn't sure if the pants would work. But my tailor said not to worry, and it turns out that they are...
Thought I'd share a pic of the Lexington after a first wearing, along with an older pair of Cliftons. The Lexington is on the 5 last, while the Clifton is on the 8 last. The 8 fits me well, and so does the 5. If I didn't have a back-to-back comparison, I'd be hard pressed to tell them apart. Must be the shape of my foot, but I don't find the 5 to be too long or large. I realized the difference is that the Lexington has more height in the toe box, though there is no...