or Connect

Posts by bonobono_k

It`s navy
The length is 147cmOne of #3 is sold!!
All ties are first quality and flawless and Drakes of London authentic made in England The colors is same with pictures. width : 7cm Length : 147cm Prices are $95 each. plus shipping $5. only paypal accepted. Further questions, Please PM. # 1 #2 sold #3 sold #4 sold #5 sold #6 sold [ #7 sold
Price Reduction
Description These signature leather briefcases are made from vegetable tanned English bridle leather with calf suede lining. Each briefcase has a cast aluminium handle closing with a magnetic fastener and leather tabs for extra security. Large enough to hold a laptop and everyday essentials. Internal pocketing provides space and security for a mobile phone and wallet. All bags have a padded internal base. - Two part cast aluminium handle - Magnetic closure on...
price down $250 include world wide shipping!! Feel free ask me
price down $280 include world wide shipping!!
Price down!!! $300 include world wide shipping!!!
Paul smith velvet jacket I purchased in department store. I worn it in wedding ceremony, It just one time. The size on tag 36/46. The material is velvet. measurement: bottom to collar(included collar)80cm shoulder 43cm chest 46cm arm length 64cm If you have a question, please send me the message via rlafogus@gmail.com price $315---->$280 include international shipping
hi gent~~ Here Handmade leather pen case The pen case is made by handsawn. This item is just sample. If you wish it can be adjustable. But the leather`s color are limited within our leather stock list. I have more line up, Their pic will be added soon. If you have further question send me a message via rlafogus@gmail.com