or Connect

Posts by variegate

I've never thought Geller's stuff was delicate except the Souvenir jacket that someone tore off of me . . . I have Seconds stuff from the first season and it's held up amazingly well. I do get some blown stitches in jeans sometimes, though. Then again - I only wash my clothes a couple times a year. (I'm a very clean and non-stinky person) Detergent and washing machines typically destroy clothes more than wearing them. DBear- that jacket looks 10x better than I expected.
Just gonna leave this right here: (T-Mobile's CEO John Legere)
So who's got a pair of side zips they wanna sell me? (I wear 11.5-12)
Man, those Harald dresses are awesome. Not my wife's size/color otherwise I might kop. Be nice to see more of that pop up.
Melo has reached level 27! Which vest is that? I just returned an eBay'd Geller vest that I bought out of spite of losing the black Y!JP one. Figured I'd never wear it.
Yes. Solid look, there. How's that coating feel? Is that the 'brown' zip blazer? Obviously not a perfectly color accurate pic, but it looks like it slides between brown and brownish-green?? Also, shouldn't you be sporting at least 2-3 more layers, plus a scarf and jewelry to achieve maximum gellerz?
A bit more on the Conrad: Only two sizes were made 57 and 59, with a 3/4in difference between two sizes. Despite how the pic looks, it did not remotely fit my head. (this one was a 57) But damn, it is a cool hat. Sort of wondering if I should try to get a custom one made elsewhere. So, if any of you are on the fence . . . do it. Ssense has it for $115 now. (this is from Totokaelo, btw)
I'd say this is a good approximation of the SS14 palette: (Quick photoshop mock)
for me Cadet Jacket Flight Pants (maybe - design is similar to originals, but cut might be loose still) Cross Sweatshirt Maybe some Seconds stuff depending on color/details, etc Kinda sad about the ladder tank. Not into it.
*sigh* Here's my list. Please add more if there are any I...