or Connect

Posts by variegate

It's possible my experience was tainted by the fact that I really miss Blackbird and I want my ole buddies back.
DAMMIT i wish they were 52
They've been in Seattle for a long time but were exclusively women's. They moved to a newer, bigger store in a better location and opened a men's store. (attached but separate) I know Blackbird was a pain in the ass sometimes, but I miss them a ton. Totokaelo is really sterile and less friendly, in my opinion.
I found my Seconds Tank from this season to fit TTS leaning slighty big. The material is less soft and stretchy so it behooves the material to fit slightly looser. Have not tried on anything else from this season but this makes me very curious to try a few things on. I definitely feel like Geller has been tweaking things over the past couple seasons to land on something a little more solid both for sizing/patterning and fit, and from a business sense. (changing some...
Weird. SutoCorp emailed me to say they had shipped my item 3 days after they had received it from the seller. But it was already on my desk. Seattle is a relatively quick hop from Japan and the cost of the product was under $200. $200 and over and you might run into longer customs and import duties. ANYWAY I got the brown plaid pattern shirt with dark grey sleeves and the dark grey plaid pleated shoulder shirt. The grey plaid is a little small . . . but I am hoping...
I got the impression that they weren't really operating any more. I emailed them once and didnt' get a response so I went with Sutocorp.
No, that guy just has a weird neck.Look at his hands!
Mickey Mouse buttons.
There was probably a 44 but they've had them in store for several weeks.
Don't quote me on this, but I think this is the 'normal' Geller jean material, not the striated thinner material from last season's Sepias. (Why didn't anyone else pick these up this season?!) http://man.totokaelo.com/store/products/robert-geller/fw13/type-d-denim/sepia-black