or Connect

Posts by variegate

grailz in wrong sizes.
I had the opposite response to the Barney's stuff. The reverse sleeve hoodie sleeves are like sails, while the main Seconds stuff was slim. East Dane: Code is 25EXTRA If you sign in with your amazon account, click back to the 'cart' link in the flow if things shift (I had an extra item thrown in and I had to reapply the coupon code)
Ahhh the new knit tank looks so . . .
Flight pants in 52 - the ankle opening is like 2x that of my jeans. That seems . . . odd. I guess I'll get em tapered by a tailor . . .
Early FW drops at Anture JP (Zip blaze, surface tshirt, 2 plaid, 2 striped shirt, 5-pocket skinnies) http://www.anture.jp/Page/GOODSLIST-9
Am I gonna get in trouble if I wear my flight pants not on a flight? Arrive tomorrowwww.
I love those Joseph shades. I have two pair. White and black. White ones have started to stain somehow. Not sure how to clean em. On an unrelated note, I lost a bid for a brown/purple fuzzy pair of Richard pants from a couple seasons ago that would match my blazer. . . . so I bit the bullet and ordered flight pants from Nomad.
Agreed. I don't like air touching my ankle skin. #ocd #seattle #dontlookatme
Geller x Yelp collab: red tencel boxers w/ rubberized crotch