or Connect

Posts by 4saken

Carmina chelsea boot Black calf Forest last, 9.5UK $400 + shipping Black smooth calfskin, york sole (rubber and leather). Worn lightly for CBD walking for an estimated 20-25 times. Some light wear marks as you would expect. Selling because the forest last a too tight for me and causes me discomfort. Great boots for both CBD and casual. The boots have been freshly given a coat of Saphir Renovateur and a light polish with Saphir black wax. Got these direct from Carmina...
Sold, sorry.
Drake's of London 100% silk 3.25 inches Purple with white and green pattern Worn lightly and in as new condition, worn less than a handful of times in total $55 + shipping Sale policy: All items are in Australia. Shipping is $3 within Australia, $13 to the US. Prices in US dollars. Paypal only (Bank Deposit may be accepted for Australian buyers only), all fees included in price.
Della Ciana sweaters Great prices for luxurious wardrobe staples All size 50, fits TTS medium All made in Italy Super soft fabrics (New without tags) Indigo/Denim 20% cashmere 80% wool v neck This is an awesome colour, an indigo blue with a subtle marle $90 (Used, 5x) Burgundy/Wine 20% cashmere 80% wool v neck From the 'Luxury Old Days' range. Treated to feel soft and broken in. Fading at the seams (I believe this is meant to imitate a characteristic of vintage...
Drake's of London Navy tie with medallions and sky blue dot 3.25 inches 100% silk, stiffer silk than other Drake's ties I've encountered Hand made in London as usual Worn somewhere between 5 to 10 times - I've lost count. $50 + shipping Sale policy: All items are in Australia (Shipping to US is US$13, covers the weight of up to four ties). Prices in US dollars. Shipping not included in price. I will ship at cost price. Shipping to US for one tie is $10. Paypal only...
Steve at Gentlemen's Footwear (http://gentlemensfootwear.com) is helping organise a GMTO. Shoe: 3-eyelet chukka (# of eyelets negotiable, I prefer 2 or 3) Color: Loden suede Last: Soller (last negotiable, I prefer Soller or Rain) Sole: York/Tomir (Half rubber sole) Example of a loden suede 3-eyelet chukka on Rain (Image from Skoaktiebolaget): Example of a loden suede 2-eyelet chukka on Soller (Image from Unipair. I believe this is more accurate in color): We already...
Yep, I had this boot from LF in mind. I was thinking either something like the above (but without the back tab, crepe sole and contrast laces), or a loden version of this boot from Skoaktiebolaget: Chukka
Thinking of casual short boots.. Anybody interested in a loden suede chukka (2 or 3 eyelet) on a half rubber sole? Rounded last like Soller?
You can get them easily from a store called The Groom. They mainly stock Saphir products, but they have others too.http://www.thegroomshoesrepair.com/locations.html