or Connect

Posts by kontra

Selling this sportcoat. Baldessarini used to be a luxury line made by Caruso. Highest quality stuff made under Hugo Boss label. The sportcoat is used, but I am only assuming so, because it is in perfect condition and there are no flaws.It doesn't fit me right so I am selling it. Its very light - perfect for summer. 70% wool 30% mohair. Color is closer to brown then to olive. Single breasted 3 roll 2 button stance. 4 buttons on each sleeve - not functional so can be...
Need suggestions. Wondering if someone can recall seing something similar. Searching for a modern looking half-rim frame. Something like Orgreen Kube or Orgreen Notorious Both of them are impossible to find and are overpriced especially considering currency conversion rates.
Selling my Lardini sportcoat. It is worn about 10 times, but doesn't fit me quite right and I want to sell it. It is in like new condition. Nothing wrong with it. Very clean and just has been dry-cleaned. Patch pockets, barchetta chest pocket, double vents on the back, functional cuffs, 3 roll 2 button stance, unlined and very light. Sportcoat is 100% silk. I understand this is boiled silk woven in a specific texture/pattern. Since it's boiled it has this beautiful hazy...
Selling my pair of Alden Perkins Navy Suede Captoe Balmorals. Size: 8D. Made for Epaulet in 2014. Great shoes, nothing wrong with them. These are on Alden's Hampton last - Fits true to size. Single flex welt sole. Shoes been worn before. About 10 times - so hardly worn at all. I used insoles - so the insides are completely clean with no footprint. Selling exactly what's on the pictures.Complete set - box, bags, spare laces. Will include Woodlore cedar shoetrees for...
Looking for that Japanese made Nom De Guerre Shawl Collar Peacoat in size M. Color Grey. Missed in on ebay once cant find it since. Maybe someone has it in good condition.
Self explanatory - Selling these DVD's as a pair for 30$ in USA only. Will ship CONUS for free. Brand new, unopened disks - got them as a gift, but I already have them.
The response I got from Leather Soul, where I bought these:"Yes, we have seen this problems where the oil from the flex sole is sinking into the upper suede leather.Many of the recent suede shoes actually came in like this.Alden have told us that these oil will eventually dry out and would go away."Somehow I doubt the oil stain can just go away just like that from the suede.I emailed Alden, will see if they respond. I would pay to fix it. I also have a specialized leather...
Looks like this is exactly what it is. Do you know if it spreads during time? and wonder if there's a fix. Hmm. What would Alden Restoration do?
Yes, the welt parts.None of the sweat/oil happened. No rain or water involved.It was pretty much in straight out of the box like that. Looks OK in certain light and not so OK otherwise. Never really bothered me. Still curious if I can help it.
Have you guys seen anything like this before? Any advice? These are Alden Hampton Suede. Have never even been near the water.