or Connect

Posts by kontra

Looking for a mid-rise single pleat navy chinos. Kind of like Unis Davis, but they don't have my size. Any suggestions?[/I Disregard, please - Found it.
Selling one pair of light gray tropical wool trousers. Size 50 - Made in Naples for Berg and Berg. Not hemmed. New and never worn - sadly they just don't fit me right. Don't want to spend money to ship back to Sweden but willing to ship for free in Con US. More sizing info and photos here: http://bergbergstore.com/clothing/trousers/tropical-wool-trousers-light-grey.html
38 US
Selling my Surface to Air winter coat. Double Breasted, peak lapels. Very thick and heavy wool. Very warm. Wore it sparingly for a season just to realize its too small for me to be comfortable. Pricing to sell. Just got dry-cleaned. Check put the pictures - great coat, has a ton of life left. Originally, I got it slightly shortened in body length and sleeve length by a very good tailor - measurements are below. Keep in mind - the lining in the upper back area (between...
Selling my Maison Margiela A2 jacket. Not wearing it much and its was a little big for me from the start. Was worn for one season. Check out the pictures - I took closeups of the little signs of wear. Overall jacket is in a very good condition - has a ton of life left. Measurements: Shoulders: 17.5" Armpit to armpit: 21" Back Length (Center): 26.5" Armpit to cuff: 15.25" Shoulder to cuff: 23.25"
Selling my Apolis jacket. Size: S. Olive/Army green color. Made in USA. I think this one is is from the first collection they produced. I've been wearing it 3-4 times a year and selling it because it was always too small for me. Jacket is in next to brand new condition and has a ton of life left. Check out the pictures. Will ship for free in Con US. Measurements (taken while laid flat): Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17,75” Underarm to underarm : 19.5” Length from...
Selling this sportcoat. Baldessarini used to be a luxury line made by Caruso. Highest quality stuff made under Hugo Boss label. The sportcoat is used, but I am only assuming so, because it is in perfect condition and there are no flaws.It doesn't fit me right so I am selling it. Its very light - perfect for summer. 70% wool 30% mohair. Color is closer to brown then to olive. Single breasted 3 roll 2 button stance. 4 buttons on each sleeve - not functional so can be...
Need suggestions. Wondering if someone can recall seing something similar. Searching for a modern looking half-rim frame. Something like Orgreen Kube or Orgreen Notorious Both of them are impossible to find and are overpriced especially considering currency conversion rates.
Selling my Lardini sportcoat. It is worn about 10 times, but doesn't fit me quite right and I want to sell it. It is in like new condition. Nothing wrong with it. Very clean and just has been dry-cleaned. Patch pockets, barchetta chest pocket, double vents on the back, functional cuffs, 3 roll 2 button stance, unlined and very light. Sportcoat is 100% silk. I understand this is boiled silk woven in a specific texture/pattern. Since it's boiled it has this beautiful hazy...
Selling my pair of Alden Perkins Navy Suede Captoe Balmorals. Size: 8D. Made for Epaulet in 2014. Great shoes, nothing wrong with them. These are on Alden's Hampton last - Fits true to size. Single flex welt sole. Shoes been worn before. About 10 times - so hardly worn at all. I used insoles - so the insides are completely clean with no footprint. Selling exactly what's on the pictures.Complete set - box, bags, spare laces. Will include Woodlore cedar shoetrees for...