or Connect

Posts by JohnD356

For Sale - Grey plaid Drake's tie w/ blue highlight. 100% silk. 3.25" x 58". Worn 2x and in perfect condition. Just some closet cleaning. $55 shipped CONUS. Thanks. JD
Drake's London red and white puppytooth tie. 100% silk. 3.25" x 58". Never worn, but no hang tag. Price - $75 shipped CONUS. Please PM with any questions. Thank you. -JD
Red/white Drake's puppytooth tie. 100% silk. Never worn and in perfect condition. 3.25" x 58" $75 shipped CONUS.
For Sale - Ferragamo "Dialogo" boots in black from the Lavorazione Originale line. These are low-cut, chisel toe Chelsea boots in 10.5D US. Retail was $595 at Barney's. Sold w/ branded shoe bags and box for $95 shipped CONUS. (I'm hanging onto the Woodlore trees on these guys).
For Sale - Ferragamo two-eyelet "Brandon" ankle boots in Terracotta Calf (antique brown). 10.5D. These have been worn maybe a dozen times and have since been replaced by some G&Gs. Ships w/ branded shoe bags and box. CONUS for $80. If you want the non-lasted cedar shoe trees, I'll throw them in for $7 more. -JD SOLD http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/salvatore-ferragamo-brandon-boot/2879525
PM Sent. Thanks.
I've had good luck with some Hirsch Artisanal straps...they're often around on Ebay.
Hi all, I have a pair of RLPL dress shirts for sale. Both are from an RL sale, so they have the generic tags, but no fancy RLPL tags. They are new, however. I'm not sure what the retail is on RLPL shirts now, but I'm guessing it's laughable at this point. Happy to trim off a few bucks if you're interested in both. Best, John Measurements Across the chest - 20.75" Sleeve - 34.5" (25.5 from shoulder seam) Base of collar to hem - 31.75" Across lowest button (waist) -...
Lots of ties for sale (RLPL, RLBL, Zegna, Prada, Valentino). It’s a mix of NWT, NWOT and used ties. Happy to answer any questions. All prices include shipping CONUS. If you’re interested in more than one, let me know, and I’ll knock a few bucks off. Thanks - John (1) Andrew’s Ties (made in Italy) – new without tags $15 (2) Ralph Lauren Purple Label – satin silver, new with tags $45 (3) Prada – never worn, but it’s been in the closet for a while. No tags....
Lots of ties for sale (RLPL, RLBL, Zegna, Prada, Valentino). It’s a mix of NWT, NWOT and used ties. Happy to answer any questions. All prices include shipping CONUS. If you’re interested in more than one, let me know, and I’ll knock a few bucks off. Thanks - John