or Connect

Posts by jeff13007

Im sure they can make you something like that but the question would be why would you want to go to them for it? The wide lapels are part of the charm of a NSM suit, if you make them thinner you might screw with the balance of the overall look. Btw not all NSM suits have patch pockets, i used them for my very first bespoke suit (not counting asian bespoke) a few years back and it has normal flap pockets.
1. Yes there are two "well known" law schools but one does it for undergraduate and a LLM for post grads while the other does a JD and follows the American system.2. Littered with cheap tailors yes but 99.9% of them will be crap. Doesn't only apply to Singapore, you would have to be pretty thick to think you are getting high quality work for 200-300 bucks (Maybe even in 24 hours!)3. Not true, the whole point of RTW is that it was made to fit the "majority of the...
Wait did you just say a "few"? Might not have been the smartest idea to pick up several suits that are obviously too tight for you for the off chance that you might be able to slim down into them. I mean ok to be fair i have slimmed down in order to fit into a suit but the difference was i had those suits made and or bought and altered to me when i was at that particular size so i knew i could get there (just did it for a bespoke suit i had made by Steed in 2010). Base A...
What in the world are you talking about? That line doesn't literally mean you cant ask about pricing. It means that you already know a ballpark figure and you dont walk into a store like Kiton with 50 dollars and expect to get 3 suits and shoes......
Its not that it bothers me. What i was trying to do was explain the reason why we do things such as keep the jacket buttoned etc. In the end its really up to you do whatever YOU feel is nice, a major part of pulling off an outfit is confidence after all.
Firstly there is no MTO/Bespoke, i think you mean somewhere between MTM and Bespoke. In MTO they dont take your measurements just think of it as if you went into a store saw a suit that fit you but you didnt like the color so you ordered it in another fabric hence the term "made to order". MTM they will use your measurements and apply it to a stock pattern that the tailor/brand already carries I.E if i went into Brioni and they took my measurements they would apply said...
Take some pics in their RTW and see how far off from the fit you actually are. MTM does have limitations as they will be altering one of their existing patterns to your measurements. Honestly if you are really quite off you might need to go bespoke and im not talking crappy online or people claiming to be "bespoke" you might need a full on bespoke tailor and some time to get your fit perfected. Honestly in some cases it might not even be perfect on your first suit which is...
I think you have the people on this thread a bit confused. Are you asking what color to get a croc/gator shoe/wallet/belt/etc in? Or what color to use when cleaning it?
A grand extra? Their 3 piece suits with the batwing lapels start at 4200, and their notch lapel 2 piece ones are 3k-ish (3200-3700) last time i checked. Then again it all comes down to what fabric is being used