or Connect

Posts by chriskl

Agree, I'd be interested in the Regent vs. Milano fit as well.
What's the length measurement from the bottom of collar down to the bottom of the jacket on the back? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by jmoody15 Any idea if they're doing 30% off the 2-for deals this time? Looking to get a couple of suits, but not really worth it unless the sale is on top of the 2-for prices. Then I might get a couple of suits and some pants I don't think it is on top of the 2-for deal; I asked about that during the sale back in April and they said no, but it couldn't hurt to ask again. I believe that's also the reason why they...
Price dropped again
Around $200 max...
I have a Belstaff Tourist trophy that may work for your size: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=247564
Price dropped
Not sure how much interest this will get, but for sale: a new without tags Belstaff Tourist Trophy Jacket, in Black. The size is small; however someone who typically wears a medium may be able to wear this jacket comfortably (see measurements below). This is an awesome jacket and looks fantastic. It is made of 10 oz, heavy-duty antique waxed cotton, and has a nice tartan lining on this inside (see pictures). It is the same as the one listed here, which sells for...
These are great. Out of curiousity, what did #4 go for?
If you like Moules frites, go to any one of the Leon's chains in Paris (there are a ton). They are awesome, I highly recommend them. (Yes, they are a chain, but their mussels are delicious). Ripaille -- cozy little restaurant with great fish dishes 69 Rue Dames 75017 Paris A little more expensive, but Cafe de Flore or Les Deux Magots in Saint-Germain des Pres. Go for lunch, it'll be cheaper, and the people watching is a great way to spend an afternoon (or evening).