or Connect

Posts by shimshimhae

If I remember correctly, this company was started by a couple of former investment banking analysts. They did a promotion for a networking dinner with some finance professionals. Seem to be catering to that market pretty strongly.
I thought about looking into moderntailor. However, I start my internship within a month, and it's not realistic to have a trial shirt done and then getting my shirts made in terms of time left. The only shirts that come even close to fitting me halfway decent are H&M dress shirts surprisingly. 15.5 in neck with a 20 p2p. It could do with another inch in taper but other than that, they seem pretty decent in terms of fit. I know the quality is pretty shoddy, but I figure...
I hope you guys don't mind me starting a new thread. I've been searching the forum the last several hours, and I haven't seem to find a solution to my problem. Can someone steer me in the right direction? So far, (from my styleforum searches) it appears that CTShirt's Extra Slim Fit and TM Lewin's fully tailored fit are the only clothes that fit remotely close to what I need. I want a spread collar shirt (under $50) that's: 15.5 in neck 40 in p2p. 35 to 36 in across the...
thank you so much!
I was wondering if I could get someone's advice on tailoring pants. I did search, but I couldn't seem to find a definitive answer cause my inquiry seems a bit too specific (I'm really picky ) I need some wool trousers for the summer, and I had a couple questions. I'm pretty skinny. So, most of the pants I've found don't seem to fit me as slim as I want. I'm looking for something with a 32 in waist, 10-10.5 inch rise, 11-11.5 inch thighs, a 7-7.5 inch opening, and 100%...
I was wondering if I could get someone's advice on tailoring pants. I did search, but I couldn't seem to find a definitive answer cause my inquiry seems a bit too specific (I'm really picky ) I need some wool trousers for my internship this summer, and I had a couple questions. I'm a really skinny asian college student, and so most of the pants I've found don't seem to fit me as slim as I want. I'm looking for something with a 32 in waist, 10-10.5 inch rise, 11-11.5...
lower half ivy with a 3.6 and a double major in econish/mathish major (want to preserve some anonymity).
Dunno if this is a little too 'poor man.' College junior, bought my first automatic watch as a gift to myself for landing my summer internship.
finally done with summer analyst recruiting. will be going to a top middle market bank doing m&a. the last month and a half or so was a living nightmare. good luck to everyone still in the process!
Blue flannel is sold