or Connect

Posts by paeday

PM sent
PM sent
I would appreciate if some of our experienced forum members could give any suggestions for the care of pebble grain type leather shoes. What are the differences and what are your maintenance routines?
In a reply to the other folks here, I have not heard from Tom. I have sent him several e-mails with no response, the first one being back on June 30 and the last one just a few days ago. Anyone else have any updates?
That is good to hear, thanks guys....
Has anybody received their shoes from a May order? Also anyone have any recent contact with Tom?
PM sent
PM sent
Hey some fellow size 12 people.....it's good to know that I am not alone. I had the same concerns that are shared here but I went ahead and ordered a size 46 in the U last and it fits fine. I am comfortable US 12 in all the Alden and Allen Edmonds models that I have tried. I wear 11.5E in the EG 888 and 82 lasts and 11E in both the 7000/8000 lasted shoes. I took a bit of a risk in ordering without trying them out but the 46 fit well. It is a tad longer than my EG and...
I have the same experience as Manton. From my US size 12D, I size down a half size for my Edward Greens (11.5E UK in both 888 and 82 lasts) and a full size for my John Lobbs (11E UK for both 7000 and 8000 lasted shoes.