or Connect

Posts by FStyles

Wolverine 1000Mile Rough Out Boots: NIB, 9.5 Made in USA NIB with hangtag & shoe bag... box is marked 10 but the boots are 9.5D Pretty sweet, just redundant for my closet. $220 > $199 Shipped CONUS - Int'l at cost.
11/29 Edit: Pics added - Wolverine 1000Mile Rough Out Boots: NIB, 9.5 Made in USA NIB with hangtag & shoe bag... box is marked 10D but the boots are 9.5D. Pretty sweet, just redundant for my closet. $220 > $199 Shipped CONUS - Int'l at cost.
sigh..These are great shoes though...not my size
ALL SOLD NWT Barbour Ashtone Jackets - 100% Sylkoil waxed cotton exterior, 100% poly lining These are pretty much Bedales except with Pantone designed colors and a quilted lining. First quality Brown in large is sold. Navy in medium (approx 40R) still avail Both tagged at $429. $210---> $190each----> $175 each---> Final drop: $160 firm +$10 CONUS shipping/Int'l at cost *Fellas, please stop pm'ing me if it's still available only to never respond back. If the listing...
Went through a toy diver watch phase and ended up with way too many. This one is the least worn and first in the block. Actually a very substantial and reliable piece, just too redundant for me. 3 maybe 4 total days on the wrist, clanking away on a keyboard and deep dives on a mousepad. Pretty much in perfect shape. Boxes and everything that came with it included. For you box nerds, one of the corners of the white paper outer box is bent :gasp: $420 $400 shipped via...
Open to the standard unlined on the Leydon or the JCrew variant on the Barrie. Must be NIB or darn close, please Leydon: 10D, 10E Barrie: 9.5D, 9.5E or 10D if I get desperate Thanks y'all
not sure if you're still around but I'll take a pair of the tassles in 9.5 if still avail.PMd
I"d prefer brand new at SF approved pricing of course Very lightly used may work if I can't find new. 9.5D preferred, possibly 10D. Ideally I could buy both from 1 (US based) seller. Also happy to consider C&J core offerings like the Harvard, Cavendish, etc in 8.5-9UK/9.5-10DUS. Apparently I missed out on the fire sale of these some time ago and am left loaferless. Help me!
steal.
IC for now. I've had this bag in storage for quite awhile and though I really dig it, I just cant justify using it as my bag whoring has gotten a bit out of control lately. Yes, it’s an epidemic for some men too. Currently discontinued but IMHO, the nicest laptop bag that TUMI has ever put out from a design, material and functionality perspective. See specs in the link below. I’ve never actually carried it and it still has all it’s tags but there’s some light shop wear...