or Connect

Posts by Desi

Just a shout out to Styleforum for being a part of such an amazingly setup event that Proper Kit and all the affiliates had setup. Great time and wonderful memories(well what the bourbon allowed). Picked up some products and am looking forward to doing business with a lot more of you. Great time talking to folks including Kevin, Marc, and many more!
I'll be there dripped in Robert Geller. Well whenever this bus lands. Edit: where is my S&D bros?
blah blah same del here
That is my situation right now, working out a good bit. Besides my jackets I have a hard time fitting stuff.
Rising from the deadhttp://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/09/upshot/restaurant-of-the-future-service-with-an-impersonal-touch.html?ref=dining&_r=0
you wouldn't want mine. think I spilled a half a can of HighLife on it this pass Tuesday; not to mention all the horror and trouble they have witnessed.
Meh, would like to see it all in motion. Standing around like that does nothing for me.
I kind of like the pocket placement on the HL's better. Wasn't a fan of the fabrics Plokhov used for the first season though so I never revisited the brand.
Beige boots are best boots. With that said. Don't buy them so I can get my funds together.
They are so hard to pull off. Height and the issue of thick legs.