or Connect

Posts by quuz

How is the Havana in terms of sizing? Im usually a 44/46, 180cm and 67kg. Should I go with the 44 or the 46? Im really into the green one
Tell me about it, I live in Sweden and bought a par of silk lined madova last year. They are pretty much too cold already now when the weather is around 0 degreees celcius.Im considering something more warm this year. What do you guys think is the best lining in terms of keeping you warm? Rabbit or Lamb Shearling?
Probably one of the best looking loafers ever!
How is the quality of the new gant sc? They are pretty pricy here in sweden so could you tell us more about the construction?
Has anyone seen/tried this irl? Im really close to ordering it, however 500 euros feels a bit steep for our legacy http://www.tresbienshop.com/brand/our-legacy/hobo-tuxedo-coat-ruffled-camel
Still no EU44 I assume ?
I recently visited the Carmina shop in paris. Must say I was a little let down. They mostly stocked shoes in the Rain last which imo is way to pointy and squrish, the Inca last is a little bit better since its more rounded but it was still too pointy for my taste. The one I liked best was teh alcudia last, however they only had cordovan shoes in that last which were too expensive for a poor student
Im going to Paris for one week and am looking for a nice overnight duffle. Im leaning towards either the filson small duffle: Or Acne Everest tan I think Im going to go with the acne bag since I already have a filson 256, the bags are roughly the same size . However the Acne bag is 100 bucks more expensive (328 USD)
Anyone else bugged by the fact that the shoe lace holes seemes to be very far spread from each other?