or Connect

Posts by quuz

Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas It must be said that your education in economics must have been quite extensive for you to decipher such a complex financial statement. I believe so too, it must have been a top notch school (I was referring to the other financial key numbers I found in their annual report tough) Update? I've contacted the the national board for consumer complaints and a few of the biggerst newspapers in Sweden, they...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Sadly, he left us. Here is the full story. - B Damn you, I forgot about it when it was moved to another section... No I just wasted 30 min, all tough it was quite fun but really sad at the same time, more fun tough.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 If you're as perseverant at hounding this guy for a refund as you are at updating us here on your progresss, I'm fairly confident that you'll get good results. I am trust me, I called him but he didn't answer so I sent him a sms. Ill wait till tomorrow than its it, Im taking this further and I sure hope it is like it seems to be, with them producing the suits in the far east, because then he has lied about...
Quote: Originally Posted by VacheronMD Is there a small claims court you can go to for this problem? Dont think so, and even if there is I dont have time/want to go to court, imo 2 grown up peoples should be able to solve matters like this without having to contact the government, but apparently not. Im going to call him soon, if he refuses Ill contact the swedish consumers agency asap.
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas Keep the jacket in your car. Whenever possible, say, once a day or so for the next several weeks, walk into the store wearing the jacket and tell customers about your experience. the more customers in the store, the better. Keep doing this for long enough and I promise you he will give you your money back. Even then it might still be fun to pop in on him every once in a while. Lol trust me I would if...
Quote: Originally Posted by Yo-han have your parents call the salesperson, let the adults work it out.. I see no need in that as a person who is/wants to be a serious salesmen should be able to speak with younger people without lying.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bellum If I had paid for this with a credit card I would file a chargeback. An email with a link to this thread should do it. Once the credit card representative gets up off the floor and finishes wiping the tears of laughter, they would issue a refund. I'm not sure how this works in Sweden. I think it's fine that you're reporting to a consumer protection agency but I would just get the money back directly through the credit...
This is just getting better and better It feels like the detective inside of me has just woke up. I searched some more for this guy, it seems like he owns 1 more company by the name: DENE FABRIC AB Org number 556629-9987 Business summery Provide clothes and accessories. Import/export Same numbers and location as the other company. Well well, I'm about to buy the full annual report, I don't really know if I can find anything more useful but hey its just 3 bucks. Now I...
Quote: Originally Posted by tailorgod I doubt that his business partner is in Italy. All the reference to Italian tailoring and such is a tad too much for my taste. This Pari company might as well be in Thailand or such place. This is how(decent) MTM works: Somebody (ideally a tailor or a well trained salesperson) measures you up. Taking 20 single measurements is just showing off, most of them are not used, since an already existing pattern is...
Well not maybe the police but the swedish consumer agency. I dont know how serious they are otuside Sweden but here in Sweden they are very serious and tend to take every matter very seriously. So I might have a really big chance if I contact them. The reason I didnt contact them at once was because I wanted to be a nice guy, well nice guy time is over, especially when he obviously starts to lie to me. Also he said earlier that the cost for making a suit was 450...