or Connect

Posts by quuz

Quote: Originally Posted by Despos Question is, 1-1.2 inches shorter than what? Than that, being the model I chose.
Quote: Originally Posted by NotchLapel Like I said in the other thread. You should really get your money back because that is too much fabric to cover. I can understand a few centimeters but that's about an inch or two. Return it. Main problem being he wont return it because then it would get in trouble with his boss, hes just an agent for the company. Imo that is bs because he would get in more trouble if the The Swedish Consumer Agency got in...
Quote: Originally Posted by a tailor if its been altered i think you are stuck. if there is no satisfaction from the store then sell it on ebay. there is a demand for short sizes. Well it was a mtm suit so I think it doesn't matter if it has been altered or not? Also the stores own tailor altered it. Also I made a new thread concerning this, please answer and help me. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=126281
I got this MTM suit for about 520 usd here in sweden. I need some serious help on judging this jacket (there were pants too but they were ok) The best thing would be if I could get the money back for the suit jacket (not necessarily the pants) or a new suit jacket for free. There were 3 choices in terms of fit Regular Slim Slim fit Slim fit being the most slim and regular being, well regular. So I got the suit 4 weeks later, tried it on, I could barely button it and if...
Yes I know, but I need to some how convince the guy in the store that it was his/the tailors fault and not mine. Thats why I need to know everything that is wrong with it. Im planing to take it to a serious tailor and ask him to jugde it. If he then wont return the money/get me a new one Im thinking of contacting the consumers association which can help me hopefully.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 wow This is MTM? Are you still growing? It looks ridiculously small and short, especially for MTM. The buttoning point located on your sternum is the cherry on the cake. No Im not still growing, also this was made 4 weeks ago. I know the buttoning is waaay to high set. Ive been talking to the guy who took the measures for more then 1 hour on the phone, he refuses to give me the money back. And it looks...
So here are some pictures. I got this MTM suit for about 520 usd here in sweden. There were 3 choices in terms of fit Regular Slim Slim fit Slim fit being the most slim. So I got the suit 4 weeks later, tried it on, I could barely button it and if felt like the button threads would break, and this is when I chose the SLIM version being the middle on. What if I had chosen slim fit? It wouldnt even work to button up... So the first thing he did was to alter it as much...
Is this possible, and if, by how much? The reason Im asking is because my mtm suit was way to short, it ends about were my butt starts and looks very thom browneish which is not what I want. Apperently me and the the guy measuring me had a different oppinion on how long a "normal" suit jacket should be. So as I said, is it possible to make it longer, and by how much?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo That looks great. Where did you get it? Thx, I got it from a local store in here in Sweden. I think I've seen a couple on ebay too for you americans. It's a gant park hill rose
I was going to log into my mail account at gmail and what I didnt knew was that my gf had forgot to log out of her, so the first thing I saw was the email at the top Account details for Caroline *** at Mariano Rubinacci Shop And I realized It was my gf:s mail so I logged out. The other week I showed her the black vicotry pq from rubinacci that Mafoofan posted, she too loved it. And my birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. Coincidence? I think not