or Connect

Posts by TheOneTrueMatt

bump for price drop on common projects
Shipping prices are in the continental US, will be more for international. Common Projects Dark Grey Achilles Mid sz 42, only worn once, like new w/original bag & box $225 > $200 Shipped Robert Geller, Belmondo Shirt, armhole pleats, light blue & gray microstripe F/W '07, purchased on sufu, like new, previous owner wore once Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 19.5" Shoulders: 17" Length: 30" $100 Shipped
yup, about 3"
Price drop! Was $330, now $295. Also accepting offers.
This is a Thick as Thieves peak lapel, one button suit, black wool (super 120) with silver lining (get it? Silver lining? No really, the lining is silver) Worn maybe 4-5 times tops. Selling because I am unemployed and living in NYC, and I don't seem to wear this very much. I had the sides taken in slightly, its very slim, to give you an idea I typically wear a lot of Band of Outsiders jackets in size 1, shirts in size Small. Can post measurements & pics upon request....
The soho fit is very slim in the chest. I'm a 37", 30" waist, and the Small is pretty tight (but not too-tight) all the way down. Very tapered. However, the sleeves aren't very slim. And they're consistently too long for me. I had one tailored and they made them too short. Either way they're not slim enough for me in the arms, so I only wear them rolled up.
I tried on a few while I was in NYC last week, and I'm not sure if I tried any box-pleat ones, but the fit seemed closer to Dior to me on the ones I tried. Very tapered sleeves, slim chest, but too wide in the shoulders for me, and kind of too much fabric on the upper-arm for my skinny biceps (which I don't have a problem with in my size small BofO shirts). I would have really liked them but the shoulders were a deal breaker for me, 'cause they literally stuck out.
APC wool tie I bought at last season's sale. Never worn. Slightly darker than the pics, "maroon" supposedly. 2.75" at widest point. $45 shipped.
Was in NYC for a few days, took a WAYWT pic before going out one night. H&M Nudie Converse
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac that's pretty confusing. So the 9C Park Avenue fits great for you? That's what the AE sales guy said, and it certainly felt the most snug all around. I think the only reason the D was too wide in AEs was because of my narrow heels, so there was heel movement that there shouldn't be. Quote: Originally Posted by rabbity Don't know if it helps but I bought a pair of Chestnut Turnouts in 8.5...