or Connect

Posts by e92m3

It's addictive and there's no end to the learning process; you're constantly challenged. With some luck you'll be spey casting, a form of fly fishing, and casting like Eoin Fairgrieve.
Quote: Originally Posted by Joe Cool I found some douchebags' cache of 5 Armani ties squirriled away in the ladies accessories section of a local thrift. No doubt he was waiting for the stores announced half price sale this coming Saturday to pick up the ties exorbitantly priced at $2.99 on the (even) cheap(er). I put them back where they belong and hung them on the rack prominently, labels faced out. Hopefully they'll all be gone by the time this...
Quote: Originally Posted by vinasity Found these nice Bally captoes in my size, the only thing is that they have a small ink or wine stain on the side that I cant seem to take off Beautiful shoes! Nice find. After a bit of a dry spell, I decided to just take a peak at the local thrift store this past weekend. I find whenever my expectations are low is when I usually get lucky. I found two pairs of Aldens 6.99 each hardly used, one...
Quote: Originally Posted by EBTX66 I'd have bought them just because they were different enough to justify bringing home another XXXX. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has a penchant for doing this.
Quote: Originally Posted by mystillwater wow! great find! love my Rowenta.. No kidding, I used to hate ironing until I started using an iron (Rowenta) that works exceptionally well.
Picked up a Rowenta Expert DG-980 for 4.99 at a local thrift. The steam trigger button was broken, but smallappliances.com had them for 6.99+shipping. Rowenta's best prosumer iron barely used for under $15. Not that I needed a new iron lmao
Quote: Originally Posted by 83glt 1) Where did you find these? 2) You should post some more pictures of the details (sole, nail patterns, size markings, etc.) so that maybe we can identify the maker by those. Purchased from a local thrift store. Here are the pictures of the sole and the inside markings. I haven't been able to find anything searching Google.
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmyoneill Both the same size and same owner? If so, they must be quality shoes if the man has EG in his repertoire. **had** They are different sizes so I suspect different owners.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku ^^ Snatch them up if the price is right. I'll bet you could move them in a day on the B/S or trading post. Anything with "Makers for HRH", which is "His Royal Highness" IIRC, has got to be decent. Thanks for the advice, had I not gone back I wouldn't have seen the Edward Greens they had just put out! Well here's a closeup of the insignia. Anyone have a clue about these shoes?
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku ^^ Snatch them up if the price is right. I'll bet you could move them in a day on the B/S or trading post. Anything with "Makers for HRH", which is "His Royal Highness" IIRC, has got to be decent. Will do tomorrow morning and post better quality pictures then.