or Connect

Posts by coldarchon

We're from the home office in Sweden.
Quote: Originally Posted by slycedbred the thing is....dota is 10000000x better league of legends has 1 trader, with many more items than dota. you get proposals which items are good for your hero and dont have to buy each item one by one for the better ones. just click on them and you got it. you dont have enough money? no problem, just buy as much as you want, you can click on each combinatoric step for one item. you lagg out of the game?...
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy How about one word? "Tequila" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube...
actually I really like it. I like the rotating system of hero choices that increses the learning effects for noobs. I like the chat system, the easy way to add friends. actually this game has everything I miss on dota and starcraft 2. and the item system is the best I have ever seen ..
5/10 - ceasar wouldnt call his son brutus "dude" - snake couldnt "like" creation of eve when animals werent created by god
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 Me, I am getting right into League of Legends, name is XenoX101 and I'm around level 16 last I checked. I just bought the "Blast Zone" Heimerdinger skin earlier today, probably one of my favourite champions, I much prefer the AP heroes (especially ones that dont just nuke) over the DPSers/tanks with perks. Current favourites are Amumu, Vladimir & Heimerdinger but I want to try Mal'zahar and Anivia eventually as they...
anyone remembers dota? who plays league of legends?
a mob of 2.000 people? http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/14/tila-t...oncert-photos/
Quote: Originally Posted by daft I went like 1-7 in Platinum and somehow was promoted to Diamond. WTF? this is the 7-loss-bug that I found in beta and I'm not kidding. you dont get promoted until you have made 7 losses, while these don't count for your stats for your placement. I was first of my league for 4 days and 20 games while having way more points than 2nd place. I advanced when I had 7 losses. due to the many resets while in beta this...
thx for proving me ..