or Connect

Posts by coldarchon

Quote: Originally Posted by Geoff Gander I read SF for the articles. Honest. this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teacher Um, you're completely and utterly wrong. See the above quote about stunning, first of all. Second, one of the major tenets of halal is that there be NO blood left. Blood is considered unclean under both Jewish and Muslim dietary laws. Third, to which country are you referring where non-Muslims aren't tolerated? Even in Saudi Arabia, there are lots of non-Muslims. It's true they can't build non-Muslim houses of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Teacher I honestly don't see a problem with this, though. To my knowledge, halal poses no health risks, nor does it interfere with religious diets of non-Muslims (I believe Kosher Jews accept halal, except for maybe the very strictest, but they wouldn't be buying meat off the shelf anyway). so animal cruelty is ok if religious people tell you they need to do this to get into paradise? and yes it DOES pose health...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Yallu akburr! or something... Gotta defend my faith... no need, they will do: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4749183.ece Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow So it's the cheaper and more abundantly available meat. People who want halal meat get it, people who don't care... don't care. I fail to see the problem. and people who don't want, have no choice or...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Once again, not even one of those links is from a reliable source and all are misrepresented anyway. oh I see, you are already posting in balance with the law against any islam criticism .. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this...
halal is ritually islamic slaughtered food. animals, as long as they are not considered "dirty/haram" by mohammed, are not stunned while they slit up their throat and artery, killing the animal in a very cruel way, increasing the level of bacteria as well. it started last month, when a french fast food chain called quick decided to serve only halal food, for marketing and cost efficiency reasons. very soon after this many british primary schools decided to do the...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc I disagree; while it becomes pointless to talk about "ease" of languages, as they are all difficult, I think it is a mistake to buy into the "English is a germanic language and so german should be easiest" myth. There are a million pitfalls awaiting the happy English speaker as he begins his foray into German. And, as for Dutch, why bother? Might as well learn Coptic or something. (haha j/k) the average...
does anyone know where I could get these:
racial profiling in online dating .. http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/th...e-people-like/