or Connect

Posts by coldarchon

he should be in cowboys & aliens IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
too many films which are only listed because of their books. and too many films which were paradigm shifts in movie culture. "heat" is missing btw
ska
he said random team ..
Quote: Originally Posted by mmadha What's next a live-action Ghost in the Shell with Zooey Deschanel as Motoko Kusanagi? keanu reeves as cowboy bebop
cried yesterday on the 80. birthday of my aunt. my uncle, retired ceo of an insurance company, lion's club and town council member now has alzheimer ..
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta It took you that long? I guess he is angry because he found out his wedding ceremony with his blackberry was in the same hotel. I found the couple in an old charlie chaplin film: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this...
this guy managed to put a rick roll in his college paper: