or Connect

Posts by coldarchon

Quote: Originally Posted by unjung what? seriously, my calves are so muscular, that only armani jeans don´t make me feel embarrassed when I drop my pants on the toilet ..
Quote: Originally Posted by Squall.Leonhart I want to get back to wearing slimmer cut jeans (like before I played sports), but I don't know what to do. ever tried armani jeans?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trapp Personally, I don't think it's a great idea to mess with everything at once personally I think there is a reason why hypnotizing helps to quit smoking. because the cigarettee industry is kind of hypnotizing it´s buyers by implying it´s hard to quit smoking. it´s not. just do it. if you fail you have been fooled ..
beer, more liquid so you can drink more of it when singing, talking or eating ..
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing The homosexuals use fag and queer and all that potty-talk quite frequently, but then it's like a black person using "nigga". as if they had no name for a straight guy ..
Quote: Originally Posted by Listi You obviously haven't heard any of the artists or albums I mentioned. I do but I don´t care troll. talking about some artists doesn´t change anything about the point that hip-hop is the prototype of a recycling music genre, period. quote from wikipedia: "Beats are traditionally generated from portions of other songs by a DJ, or sampled from portions of other songs by a...
just do it. it´s easy ..
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus You submit opinion with no justification in my very first post I gave a very plausible justification. if you deny it because you want to justify your own poor vicious circle you think you can´t escape from, then stay with your post above and don´t address me. you only suppress your symptoms and have to take drugs on a daily basis, sry if you think your fate has to the one for everyone else ..
my friends love me for my helpful character. and when I helped a couple, the way the girl hugs and kisses me as a sign of thankfulness kills me when the boyfriend is next to us ..
Quote: Originally Posted by Listi Hip-hop is an absolutely amazing genre which I'm currently trying to become more well versed in. you better try to follow that conversation instead of just picking out one sentence. I asked him to name one music genre of today that is not recycled from elements of the past and his example is a music genre that is the prototype of recycling .. I came into this thread and said ska is a great music to...