or Connect

Posts by coldarchon

no? it's mostly about a possible war as mentioned in the title. if the northern states don't want to stop global warming, how much of the co2 reduction is not going to happen?
Changing Faces, a UK charity is starting a campaign against the film industry. Their point is that facial disfigurement is a lazy movie shortcut to demonstrate that a character is evil - think Freddie Krueger, Voldemort and everything in between. The organisation has launched “Leo”, a cinema commercial designed to change the way we view people with disfigured faces. Downton Abbey actress Michelle Dockery appears alongside Leo Gormley in what at first appears to be a horror...
right, get him to the pillory already!
which is the secound stage?
just a muslim talking how they do when no kafir is around ..
why Sweden btw, they have no coastline to the north?
sry for pointing out the truthno, you just don't give yourself 10 secounds to understand what I said. when I say I want to see him in prison for the rest of his life but YOUR WORDS are not chosen wisely, your explanation of his actions is completely irrelevant and only shows your misunderstanding ..
it means that no northern government would actually like it if the global warming stopped, so why should we believe or counter-act?
as much as I like to see him in prison for the rest of his life, your last sentence are the words of a dictator, which aren't that sane either ..
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/As-ice-cap-melts-militaries-vie-for-Arctic-edge-3484248.phpdoes it really matter if my car produces less CO2?