or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by coldarchon

Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I don't understand what you mean by this the point is that islam doesn't attack a nation, because it isn't a nation. but it threatens individuals who speak up against it. for example if you say you dont want to be a muslim anymore you are an apostate and will be executed. but no islamic nation will execute you, but neither will they prosecute the murderer. remember that poem how the nazis won because...
Quote: Originally Posted by mordecai I've always wanted to be the guy who posts pictures of naked women in unlikely threads. stripchess! yeah we played that .. I prefer playing on http://www.freechess.org/ but currently I'm trying to learn japanese chess shogi. this looks promising too: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can...
Quote: Originally Posted by eddievddr10 The big difference between communism and islam,is that islam is permeating through our communities throughout the world at an amazing pace. The only solution i see is we force the moderates to influence their communities over the extremists even by bannng the extremists from their communties. imho the difference is that communism declared war against our system and islam declares war against individuals....
marx said change causes conflicts. he didn't see it's an equation, conflicts cause change, too ..
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah Belgium, Norway, and Qatar are the only countries on that list that didn't support the Iraq war but supported the war in Libya. http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/ir...cle4073714.ece norway is only on that list because the junior partner of the government (sosialistisk venstreparti) demands for bombing israel if it acts against hamas in gaza, the finance minister of that party was seen at an...
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal Really Hag, Iranians aren't Arabs? you speak of the torktazi ..
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/27/wo...ef=global-home she will be gone ..
http://www.facebook.com/Palestinian.Intifada
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...than-weil.html Quote: On Sept. 24, 2008, while financial markets were collapsing, Morgan Stanley borrowed $3.5 billion through the Fed's oldest lending program, the 98-year- old discount window. Quote: As it turns out, the information about Morgan Stanley (MS)'s $3.5 billion discount-window loan has been sitting on the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission's website since last month. The panel didn't...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. why was the reporter blocked when he...
New Posts  All Forums: