or Connect

Posts by coldarchon

Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Following this stunning piece of OP logic, I sure hope Gen. Westmoreland never criticised the kids on the streets of Chicago waiving NLF flags and chanting Ho Ch Mihn's name or Jane Fonda's publicity pics on NVA AA guns. That would be like some sort of Nazi thoughtcrime, amirite? the general can't say "condemn", he can say he "doesn't appreciate" it. but hey, let's not criticize people who are mind...
personally I don't like to fly anyway anymore. how should I relax and go on holiday when I'm treated as a terrorist at airports and the financial crisis or 9/11 made all airlines almost bankrupt. these controls only deflect from the fact that they can't control the planes maintenance, making you feel safe ..
Quote: Originally Posted by NameBack Absolutely. I think the most disheartening thing about this is situation is that I can't even begin to think about how one might go about solving it. There is something reassuring about horrific problems in believing that there is a solution to them. In this instance, and in instances like it, I don't even know where to begin. look at bosnia and you see mediocre way, look at lebanon and you know the...
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Its more like that if you know that a mad dog is tied to a post, would you deliberately go near it and try to enrage it further until it bites you ? by that comparison, why should I let people call me a racist when I don't want any migration of these "mad dogs" into my country? and your example lacks the fact that this dog is not in a backyard somewhere but right onto my way to the bar and while there is...
when governments call smoking addictive and unhealthy and ban it, why isn't dye sugar declared addictive and because of diabetes called unhealthy?
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson If someone is talking to me in a bar, and they tell me that if I call them an asshole, they're going to punch me in the face, and I call them an asshole and they punch me in the face, am I not responsible? Granted, "in every way" was actually a response to a misread of your OP, which I thought said "morally reprehensible," not "responsible," so I don't think it's 100% his fault, obviously. you forgot...
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah I just want someone to explain to me what tribe occupies all Arab countries, quite a bit of Africa, Indonesia, Malaysia, parts of the Philippines, etc. I would love to know what their nonsensical answer is so when you find out, let me know too. Seriously just imagining that conversation makes my skin crawl. Ugh. when the algerians wanted independence from french colonists they didnt shout "algeria to the...
Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix Just out of curiosity, do you believe that there is an active thought process by leading Islamists on this? Or do you think it's an inevitable direction of the religion? Or something in between? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dar_al-Harb you live in the "house of war", if you disagree they fight you ..
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Could you give some figures regarding birth rates of Muslims in a particular western country and the birth rates of Christians in the same country. Would be interesting to see when actually the overtaking in terms of population will occur. Choose a country of your liking. http://www.amazon.com/Deutschland-sc...1664292&sr=8-1 bestseller in 5 european countries .. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by cross22 sry I forgot to say that I was speaking of western timelines for generations, 2 or 3 western generations are 5 generations of muslim population ..