or Connect

Posts by coldarchon

Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 Not a sentence. It's a fragment, so technically the answer was wrong and US education sucks. when I was in school, lines like that trained writing capital letters, he failed at all or maybe it's a hint this is fake ..
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc For me the dumbest thing is in somehow thinking that Easter Eggs and the Easter Bunny have anything to do with religion, beyond having the word "Easter" in it. Last time I checked, there isn't much about the bunny and hunting for plastic eggs in the New Testament. As such, I don't see why she made such a big f'in deal. you speak of the missing link germanic goddess Eostrae?
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal Holy shit! That's fucking awesome. seriously, what did the teacher expect here? "My pen is in a goat"?
Quote: Originally Posted by johnH123 Yea, he got on the radar because of the media coverage he got when first stated he would burn the book. If he hadn't gotten the coverage, then the Afghan president probably wouldn't have even clued into it. and how does this come up then? http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226043490868
Quote: Why is it only Christian holidays and emblems that are targeted? - M Morton, Melbourne, Australia, 13/4/2011 23:49 why can only white people be racists? why can only women, kids, homosexuals, coloured, migrants and religious people be victims and never be offenders like men? why is stunned butchering an animal cruelty but ritual slaughter defended by human rights activists? why do we send development aid to third world countries and...
Quote: Originally Posted by pvrhye It's a book. It's nothing more and burning it or any other book is no different than disposing of anything else. It's one thing to sieze books from libraries and burn them, but if it's your own, by all means. Feel angry if you like, but no book is worth more than a human. I won't hold Muslims as people accountable for this kind of thing IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By...
are we speaking of these: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...haria-law.html IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero this is a joke, right?
Quote: Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto So? He looked more like a Travis Bickle wannabe. \t
you found what you have been looking for?