or Connect

Posts by coldarchon

Quote: Originally Posted by Contingency Plan I've NEVER understood why people continue to play Starcraft over TFT in starcraft you have a small variety at start and due to the hardcounter system a wide variety in mid and late. in tft you have a small variety at start and a very small one in mid and late, while units get useless when your heros reach high levels ..
Quote: Originally Posted by dave333 But 1v1...just get my ass whooped all the time. this week I managed to play 30 games. I have won all my first 5 matches and got into silver league? 29 games I played versus favored enemies, one was equal. for 2 days first in my league and I dont advance to gold? I have found more bugs in this week than the half year before this ..
bah, these pics make me play this:
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Fuck that would be awful, just like watching an NFL game. Couldn't you just state in the rule that there can be no TV breaks during the review. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or...
we say uber a lot ..
we saw a world cup full of bad referee decisions, 4 not given goals, 6 yellow cards which were red cards, 20 yellow cards which were just fouls and approximately 50 goal kicks that should have been corners. just 1400 days until the next one, can't wait ..
for paul!
Quote: Originally Posted by oman nice helmet. what was the first line of their hymn again ..
we should now count the players who don't have a card yet ..
Quote: Originally Posted by Dashaansafin Not too much vuelvueza today? I can hear a drum sometimes. but mostly the referee dealing cards ..