or Connect

Posts by coldarchon

Quote: Originally Posted by celery (3v3 Diamond rank 2) rofl, sry Im not one of these stats-trolls usually, but that's nothing on the on the only map you could play. SC2 is online in asia now btw, lurkers may come with the zerg campaign ..
I started very young, because I thought when I'm 80 they'll be 70 and I can sell them for 100 bucks. yes, I was young .. but 4 years later my neighbour ruined it all when I was on holiday when she ignored my rules how to water them. half of them died and the other half grew twice their seize in 2 weeks ..
Quote: Originally Posted by gettoasty My question is is SC2, and SC2 CE worth the buy for the average gamer? Is the game worth it for just the single campaign mode? Played SC1 and never beat it per-say, like the graphics/story. Can't say a lot about the game play. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for...
use this video instead of waterboarding, her fast high-pitched voice made me flee after 30 secs ..
Quote: Originally Posted by Manny Calavera I see what they're trying to do now by eliminating true LAN play, not that I agree with the ethics of it. And man, really wish I hadn't flipped my beta key. I might even intentionally lose my first five matches while I get everything sorted out and then work my way back up. there are 5 different levels of ai. you can play co-op versus ai to train, 2 humans versus 1 computer. there are guides which...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May This is going to be ruined by the fact that half of the point of playing it will be online multiplayer which will be pointless in light of the fact that people will play 12 hours a day and dominate anyone who doesn't take it seriously, possibly come up with strategies that take advantage of design deficiencies (zergling rush anyone). I might give it a try for the 1p campaign at some point if I'm...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manny Calavera I'll be playing SC II a lot next week if you guys want someone to pummel. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips,...
4chan feels the need to beat an eleven year old girl? they are so strong ..