or Connect

Posts by Lowndes

Today was my first day of running in years. I recently have dropped about 70 pounds from 245 to 175. I have a few more pounds to go and am going to hopefully use running to help get me there and as my daily cardio from now on. I had been doing the elliptical. It's amazing how much more fun running is when you aren't carrying around an extra 70 pounds. So I ran 3.67 miles today in 30 minutes. Came out to an average of 8 minute 20 second miles. My current plan is...
Daniele, I sent you money for the brown Drake's tie last week. Haven't heard a response from you confirming that you received the money. Just want to make sure that it made it to you and you are receiving my messages. Thanks
Speaking of steaks and game my all time favorite is elk. Personally I find that it tastes much better than beef, is extremely healthy, and pretty cost effective if you dust off your rifle and shoot it yourself.
I have the first one and love it. That is my vote.
My two favorite are: 1)Loseit (app that keeps track of calorie intake, exercise, etc.) 2)Runkeeper
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH To OP, this is true. I am 6' 2" and I was 275. I changed my lifestyle, did more physical things, and now I am 175-180. I was buying clothes all the way down the line of my weight loss. I wish I didn't because I ended up wasting a lot of money and time. Get to the weight you are comfortable at first, and then spend the dollars. It is a nice reward, and much easier to fit into what you like, not just what you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter he's in canada, no TJ Maxx. (if you're in GTA ever let me know and I can show you a bunch of stuff) Some questions to help with rec's... How old are you? what's it for - work, play? day, night? summer, winter? do you like - sweet, citrus, green, soapy, spicy, woody, salty, floral, etc... do you want something that's close to the skin or projects out? something that lasts 2-3 hours, 5-6 hours, of...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Note to self: never buy anything sold by fucknu or Borrelli. These threads are by far the most useful for B&S shoppers +1, this is what I learned from this thread as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Borrelli I thank some of the posters here for the much needed ingredient of humor and relativization. Mano, I am not rich, I just don't feel a few $$ to be worth fighting over or cheating someone for. One thing I do not have a lot of is time, so I'd rather pay a bit and get this over with. All I hope for now is a consiliatory answer from the buyer. I haven't read this whole thread but if that is your view...
Quote: Originally Posted by Borrelli I am not a business, I do not have to accept returns. I have bought these as G&G's and have sold them as such in good faith. I do believe anyone acquainted with G&G would agree on the authenticity. I do not feel I misrepresented the shoes. I did not mention the writing on the inside, which the buyer apparently thinks is a heinous crime. I apologized to him and offered a partial refund, but to no avail. Other than...