or Connect

Posts by Lowndes

Looking for a pair of Alden Suede Unlined Chukkas in a 11.5. thanks
sold
6.1 miles in 46:10
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I don't personally have any suggestions, but I know it's a pretty common thing with people who lose a lot of weight quickly, so I'm sure there are sites with some good info. Yes, that is where I got the time thing from. That seems to be the only realistic suggestion. It can take up to a year or two for your skin to recover if you lose weight quickly (or so I've read). I'm fairly young so as long as I...
Thanks for the comments. No, I really don't know what I can do about the loose skin other than time and add some muscle. Hopefully, that will help fix the problem. Do you have any suggestions? If it doesn't go away with time, I'll just have to take it as a lasting punishment for treating my body like shit for the last 10 years.
3.88 miles in 29:12
Just wanted to update my thread with my photos through the end of May. I'm down to about 175 lbs. and around 12% body fat. Not quite to my goal yet but hopefully will be there in the next 6 weeks or so. After that I hope to add about 10 or 15 pounds of muscle back and stay around 175 or 180 lbs. with 10% body fat. Pretty pleased with my results overall though. Down about 70 pounds since last August.
I am shopping for some travel pieces and really like these two. I'm thinking about getting the Pullman as my weekend travel bag for just about anything where I don't have to pack a suit. Does anybody have one of these and attest to the functionality of it and the weight when loaded? Also, I currently have the Filson Field Satchel but want a better briefcase for traveling. Never seen the 256 or 257 in person but am leaning towards the 257. Anybody who has seen both...
3.82 miles in 27:29. A 7:11 pace. Really trying to get my pace down below 7 for 4 miles.
3.88 miles in 28:24