or Connect

Posts by Lowndes

Yes, that is correct.
I need a simple new coffee pot for the mornings. I don't have the time to use my french press every day anymore. This Wilfa Precision Coffee Maker looks great: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/m/products/wilfa-precision-coffee-maker/?pkey=cdeluxe-automatic-coffee-makers Anybody have any experience with it?
Yes, that is correct. Although it might have changed in the most recent generation. Even so the LR4 feels a lot bigger and drives a lot bigger to me (and has a third row seat that is actually decently comfortable for an adult to sit in).
Thanks, I ended up getting a 2011 Range Rover Sport with the Lux interior package. While it doesn't have as nice of an interior as the full size I felt it still was plenty nice for me and I just preferred the way it drove a bit more.I had the same concerns about the interior being a tad small but got over it since it is normally just me and I'm coming from an A6. We also have an LR4 that my wife drives so have a bit bigger car when needed. Only reason I'm getting this...
Thanks for all the help with IWC vs. jLC. I went back to the store today and was able to compare the IWC Portoguese Chronograph with the JLC Master Chronograph. As much as I was trying to convince myself to get the IWC I just loved everything about the JLC a little more so went with that one. Below is a stock photo of what I went with (getting it on a brown strap though).
Anybody owned both a Range Rover and a Range Rover Sport? I'm going to get one of these but am having a tough time deciding. Love the way the Sport drives but really like the interior of the full size. My only comparison though really is a couple 20 minute test drives. I think I am leaning towards the Sport though with the Lux package. Be interested to hear from somebody who has had experiencing owning both.
Ha, yes I am quickly figuring that out! A week ago I thought I would just buy one nice watch and be good to go but now I'm already researching watches after this first purchase. I'm really falling in love with JLC and there are quite a few dressier watches from them that I really want. I also want a Panerai for a casual weekend watch. Still figuring out this first Chronograph purchase though. I haven't been able to compare the IWC Master Chrono vs IWC Portuguese side...
Indeed, when I started this process I didn't think I would buy another nice watch for quite awhile. Not sure if I'll be able to hold off the temptation now. Also, I still want to be able to use the watch in casual settings but by that I mean nice pants and a sweater rather than shorts and flip flops. In short, I'm trying to say that I am putting the most emphasis on having a nice watch to wear with suits.
Thanks everybody. I took a look at the Reverso and while a gorgeous watch it isn't what I am going for. I have researched the companies a lot and while I like the looks of the IWC the best I like the company and movement of the JLC more. I'll probably just study more and wait a week and go back and try them on again and just get the one I love the most that way. Thought it would be an easier choice than this!
Thanks for the help so far. I'm a mid level associate at a large law firm in Texas. The reason why I am picking a brown strap is because I don't like bracelets and it's probably been three years since I've worn black anything other than to a couple of funerals and formal events. I just greatly prefer brown. On the watch front I actually added a couple to the mix last night and am now between the IWC Portuguese Chrono, JLC Master Chrono or JLC Master Hometime. I like...