or Connect

Posts by Lowndes

Anybody know what the difference between these two are? They look pretty much the same to me but the ones for the Armoury cost about $180 more. http://shop.thearmoury.com/us/categories/footwear/carmina-uetam-80285-loafer-suede-natural http://shop.carminashoemaker.com/articulo.asp?idarticulo=4320584 Thanks
Looking to purchase alden unlined chukka boots in size US 11.5 Thanks
That's what I ultimately decided. I'm going to just use a wooden crate and then can toss my filson tote or 257 into it for my office commute. This will then be my briefcase for the day. I prefer this to carrying panniers around (and its a whole lot cheaper).
I have this watch with the blue hands so that is obviously my preference. Honestly unless the light is hitting the hands right they look black most of the time. You could put this watch on pretty much any color strap and I'd still think it would look good. Just go with your preference.
Anybody here use the Filson panniers on their bike? If so, how do you like them and is there anyway to lock them to the bike? I'm going to start commuting to work by bike and not sure whether Togo with the panniers or just figure out a way to strap my 257 or zippered tote to the bag. Biggest concern on panniers is the cost and whether they would get jacked within a week.
I purchased that exact IWC 3714 early this year as my first nice watch and love it more and more as time goes on. Honestly at first I had my heart set on a JLC based on my research and for reasons I mentioned previously in this thread it just didn't work out this go round. Absolutely love the 3714 though (I switched out the blue strap for a brand leather IWC strap though).
4.75 this morning.
Finally, getting back into things. Did 8.5 miles in 75 minutes this morning.
Does anybody here have experience with the Greats Brand? Thinking about picking up a couple pairs of the Greats Royale but just recently heard about the company.
Thanks, appreciate the reply. I read that applying on the chest was good but wear a suit and tie everyday so figured that it would be covered up by my shirt. Maybe I should just apply a bit more though.