or Connect

Posts by Lowndes

Probably a noob question but what is an OM?
Yes, I use to use a G Shock a while back which is why I wanted one again. I plan to use it for running, camping, skiing, etc.
No, what I am saying is that as owner of the Rolex trademark they get to set whether their goods can be imported into certain countries and under what circumstances. This has more to do with trademark law than with a distribution agreement (although I'm sure the distribution agreement says the same thing Customs wouldn't be enforcing this if there was no trademark on the product. U.S. Customs could care less what a third party distribution agreement says I would...
Thanks, I'll get a picture up soon. G Shock is coming in the mail and don't want to leave anybody out!
I agree, not sure what their basis would be? Certainly they could confiscate a fake Rolex but that isn't what we are talking about. As an individual violating a company's distribution agreement isn't illegal.Edit: I looked into it a bit more and it is actually a trademark violation which is why customs can confiscate them. Interesting as I wouldn't have thought that.
So one of the straps on a pair of double monks I own completely broke the other day. Has anybody had any luck getting this repaired?
Picked up a Rolex Explorer II (white dial) and a Casio G Shock today. My collection is coming along nicely now considering the only watch I owned a week ago was a Seiko SARB031. Right now I've got the three mentioned above and a JLC Master Control Chronograph. I want to get a vintage Omega as a more formal watch now. Once I find that I should have a nice collection that will get me through almost any situation. On another note do you guys like watch winders? I'm...
Yes, that is correct.
I need a simple new coffee pot for the mornings. I don't have the time to use my french press every day anymore. This Wilfa Precision Coffee Maker looks great: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/m/products/wilfa-precision-coffee-maker/?pkey=cdeluxe-automatic-coffee-makers Anybody have any experience with it?
Yes, that is correct. Although it might have changed in the most recent generation. Even so the LR4 feels a lot bigger and drives a lot bigger to me (and has a third row seat that is actually decently comfortable for an adult to sit in).