or Connect

Posts by Lowndes

Does anybody here have experience with the Greats Brand? Thinking about picking up a couple pairs of the Greats Royale but just recently heard about the company.
Thanks, appreciate the reply. I read that applying on the chest was good but wear a suit and tie everyday so figured that it would be covered up by my shirt. Maybe I should just apply a bit more though.
So yesterday I received my Creed Samples from Surrender to Chance and tried Aventus yesterday and Green Irish Tweed today. I'm a complete novice so not good at picking out the different smells but realy liked Aventus. Smelled really unique for lack of a better word. I also like GIT a lot but it definitely smells very familiar to me somehow. One thing is certain is that I've been missing out by not wearing cologne for the past decade! One question though: where do you...
Has anybody who has used WW Chan also gotten a suit from Eidos? I'm curious as to how they compare. Honestly I haven't seen an Eidos suit in person but it looks like they have the exact type of cut I would be looking for with Chan at a similar price point (but Eidos would have better fabrics). I'd really like to go to Nee York to No Man Walks Alone and go the MTM route with Eidos if they compared favorably with Chan. Thanks
Thanks, that Timbuktu looks like just what I'm looking for. I'll pick that up. Not a working photographer just looking for a better way to carry my stuff than in my wife's diaper bag!
Anybody have the Barrington 2 or have seen them in person? I'm looking for a new C&J to go with my Lowndes and Weymouth but unfortunately moved to a place where I can't find a spot to try them out in person. Edit: here is a link to the shoes http://m.crockettandjones.com//product/barrington-tan
I recently received the filson zippered tote and plan to use it as a diaper/camera bag. It would be great to have a bit more internal organization though. Anybody have a recommendation for an internal organization system I could stick in the bag?
Thanks I just ordered from Surrender to Chance the 2ml spray bottles of each of: Green Irish Tweed Aventus Silver Mountain Water Millesime Imperial Royal-Oud Excited to get them and start testing them out.
Thanks for the helpful replies to my question. I think I'm going to order some samples to start with to try to get my favorite nailed down. Do you guys have a favorite place you like to order samples from? I'm going to start with Creed Green Irish Tweed, Silver Mountain Water and Millesime Imperial. Thanks!
Not sure if this is a good spot for my question but yall seem to be the most knowledgeable when it comes to colognes. I have never worn cologne in my life other than stealing some of my dads as a kid. However, I would like to change that by finding a go to cologne that I could virtually wear in any situation, work, nights out, etc. Basically I want to try to find my one "signature scent." I went to a store the other day and tried several different samples but after a...