or Connect

Posts by driveslowk

Anyone have suggestions on fun stuff to do? On the list: Sleep No More Yankees Game MoMA Already done: Staten Island Ferry Empire State Building High Line (will do this again)
driveslowk#1790 I'll be playing at midnight tonight. Is there a keyboard shortcut for when you are trying to chat to people / your party? I remember having to click names or choosing names from a drop list each time, it was a bit annoying.
Teleport and leap will have cooldowns
I still can't choose between the barb and the DH.
Is anybody installing? For some reason the installer is downloading another 8 gigs. (Which makes sense since the pre-install was only ~7gb and the website says that a minimum of 15 gb is necessary). I'm pumped! by the way, if you downloaded the installer from battle.net, installed the initial 7 gbs, and then deleted the installer, then tried to run the Diablo III Setup.exe, it won't work (You will get unexpected decryption error). You'll have to redownloaded the 30mb...
"Connected". Riiiiiight.
^ Found the thread and bumped it with a list of stores/boutiques.
Jil S/OC - 35 Howard Street, New York, NY Uniqlo – 546 Broadway IF - 94 Grand Street New York, NY 10013 Aloha Rag – 505 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013 Atelier - 304 Hudson Street New York, NY 10013 Patron – 151 Franklin St. NY NY 10013 Proj. no 8 – 38 Orchard Street New York, NY 10002 Tokio 7 – 83 E 7th St(between 2nd Ave & 1st Ave) Jeffrey - 449 West 14th Street New York, NY 10014 CDG - 520 W 22nd St ((between 10th Ave & 11th Ave)) Jil...
Why is there no NY dining and shopping thread!? I am ready to eat and shop. Got reservations at Eleven Madison Park, I hope it will be good.
Good stuff Platypus!